+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Customer Support Tickets

Someone had issues with the screen after the upgrade? i cannot see the map anymore. it is black screen. I can see all the icons, my name, all the names, but nothing else. Tried to put on low the video settings...back on high...nothing. Erased, uninstalled and still nothing. Any suggestion? I have new comp configuration great video board GTX 1660 TI 6gb GDDR6..

Ticket #1407809
    Hi , please help me i cant see my credits purchased 2 *3500 credits but dont see them in any of my characters ty ty

Ticket #1409605

Hi

I have a big Problem with my Patron and i need Help!!!!!

Ticket #1410557 (send this ticket yesterday )

Hi there. I am moonya and I have a problem with my patron. in my account management i still get 30 days displayed, but i don't get it well written in the game. i miss the loyalty badges, i can not pay taxes on my properties and my laboratory is not being regenerated. my plots expire in 10 days and i will lose them if i don't get help. please help me quickly.
    today i buyed a new patron, but it doesn´t works. I want my patron back! greetings, moonya

Hello, I want to buy 3K credits in ArcheAge Unchained pairs via steam payment, but when I try to buy after authorization I get the error "can't complete your purchase".
    ID ticket in the support - 1409950

After 14 days i am here again still waiting for credits #1407428

I cant log in my account due to authendication issue, waiting for days for it and cant play the game.... ticket 1414906

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10