+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Customer Support Tickets

Support #1351739

Can have Help with this request #1351739 ?

I have my ticket open 2 month
    REQUEST #1324269
    [RandomGuy]
    http://i.imgur.com/I4FyoFP.gif>>When you're late to the team fight...

Quote Originally Posted by maritorena View Post
    Hello

No information from you for requests # 1325780

-I can no longer have scarecrows (stellar, solar, lunar) purchase impossible for the main character
    -I did not receive the October connection points

Thanks for your help

Waiter EUROPE "Jakar" => Bilbir
    sorry wrong post!

Quote Originally Posted by Soulcollector View Post
    I received the notification about blocking my trion account 2 days ago [10. Oktober 2019 11:56] and I would like to ask you for clarification and reactivation because I have invested a lot of time and money and love in this account and would like to do so in the future!
    On an e-mail to appeals@trionworlds.com
    came only the message from Microsoft Mail that the message would be undeliverable

(Your message to postmaster@trionworldnetwork.onmicrosoft.com could not be delivered.)
    Ask for an answer on how to reactivate my account.

Warte jetzt seit Über einem Monat auf eine Antwort....
    I now have 5 different Tickets made on 3 of my 5 Accounts regarding one of my alt Accounts being Suspended/Banned for a PayPal chargeback I made on a purchase of an Unchained Game pack. These tickets are now up to 5 weeks old!

Hi, I posted a request (1358158) on November 28th and am still waiting for a response from the support team. How do you "update" a request? I sent already a reminder responding to their email on Dec 1st but still waiting for an answer.
    Does anybody know if you have to activate a patron? I payed a 3months patron on Nov. 26th and the patron is still not activated.. my bags are full of stuff I would like to sell
    Thank you

Bonjour

Aucune information de votre part pour les demandes n ° 1325780 depuis le 28 Octobre

-Je ne peux pas avoir d'épouvantails (stellaire, solaire, lunaire) achat impossible pour le personnage principal

-Je n'ai pas reçu les points de connexion d'octobre.

Merci pour votre aide

Serveur EUROPE "Jakar" => Bilbir
    L'honneur ou le déshonneur ne sont pas dans l'épée, mais dans la main qui l'empoigne.

Quote Originally Posted by Meinereiner View Post
    Denen kann man schreiben was man will, sie ignorieren alles oder löschen sogar, bei mir sind 2 Anfragen unbeantwortet und sie werden mit Sicherheit auch niemals beantwortet !
    Man nehme das Beispiel mit den Zahlungsmethoden, da geht unter anderem Paysafe nicht, seit 2 Wochen (fast) konnte man damit nicht zahlen und jetzt schreibt ein Mod, es läge an Hipay oder anderen Anbietern... Dies stimmt aber absolut nicht, denn ich habe mit Paysafe Kontakt aufgenommen und bekam sogar Antworten (bei Gamigo nicht mit zu rechnen), dann habe ich mit einem Code in Drakensang bezahlt und es ging auf Anhieb, dieser Code funktionierte bei Archeage nicht, jetzt habe ich noch 90 Euronen mit diesem Code übrig, kann sie aber höchstens bei anderen Anbietern einlösen, ich rechne nicht damit, dass Gamigo diese Zahlungsmethoden wieder aktiviert... Wenn sie uns schon dauernd belügen und ignorieren, dann muss man mit allem rechnen !

Ja mir gehts grade leider genauso!

Vor 2 Monaten Wurde mein Main ohne grund und begründung gebannt und jetzt warte ich bei nem anderen auf ne Antwort weil das 40€ Credit Paket nicht aufgeladen wurde aber das geld vom Konto weg ist.

Ist Echt nur noch zum Kotzen mit Gamigo und dem Support hier!

1 Month 5 Days old ticket and No response still time to post more that should be clear enough. I purchased a copy of the game and can't use it since I bought it and I have received zero response from support. This seems to be crossing criminal lines I may have to see if failure to provide a purchased product is an offense.

pls i need help "error 1016"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8