+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Customer Support Tickets

This company holds a hidden "max limit" when using the only payment option available (cc/paypal) when that limit is reached and you continue to attempt purchase another page displays "Unable to complete transaction" this is thier version of "fraud protection" HOWEVER take note... that purchases over 5$ durring this time have and will show up as charges in your bank statements... the "fraud protection" - "unable to complete transaction" system takes the money (without you knowing) that your have chosen as credit purchase and charges your bank as in my case a debit purchase sent thru paypal to trionworld..These charges being "incomplete" is infact not shown on Transaction History on thier site...since money taken and nothing purchased... How they see this part of thier "system" as not fraudulent is beyond me..

After numerous emails and tickets on these matters they have forced me to work with paypal to resolve this issue
    example?
    Request #1209727
    Request #1206088

Hey AA team,
    5mnt ago im use 1 Apex, and before my credits 2200 and after im use that Apex my credits still 2200.
    im disapointed with this game, im have 3 time with same problem with other account !!!
    please fix that cuz im need that credits for buy patron.

Greetings Dettol

Missing credits for used Apex
    ANFRAGE #1211163

Hallo , ich habe ein Apex aus dem Auctionshaus gekauft und habe eine credits bekommen nicht im spiel und nicht beim Glyph client Charakter Name: Dunkelherz Server Jakar.

Hi there , i bought a Apex on Auctionhouse and i didnt get my credits visible for it not in game and not on glyph page charakter Name: Dunkelherz Server: Jakar.
    Dunkelherz
    55 Healer
    Taris/Jakar

Deine Ticketnummer lautet: 1209114.

Name: Dunkelherz Server Jakar.

Ich muss mich noch mal melden , da ich immer nur noch wie vorheriger stand nach einloggen 7 Credits angezeigt werden, also

Wir haben die Ursache behoben und die verlorenen Credits deinem Konto hinzugefügt. Du musst nichts weiter tun. Die Credits stehen dir bei deinem nächsten Login zur Verfügung.

Trifft nicht zu darum bitte ich da noch mal nachzuschauen

Danke im vorraus
    Dunkelherz
    55 Healer
    Taris/Jakar

I'm waiting for a reply to my ticket 1212172. Is it possible that nobody is interested in helping us customers?

Transfer Failed

PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS AND TRANSFER THE CHARACTER IN QUESTION! i have waited over 7 months to transfer, and now that its available.. it gives me a transfer failed and took my credits!

TICKET NUMBER

I really just want to play The authentication for my account is tied to a different phone number PLEASE HELP!!!
    Ticket number 1209768

hello

i just send in a ticket about synthium soap that is not working like it suposed to be and are stil being sold on auction house.
    got mine stil in my bag pack.

i hope you can make it work again or help us clean the ones from auction house since we pay gold for it and i feel scammed.

Thanks

Ticket Request #1215670

[Deleted]

Transfer Failed!

Hello, I tried to transfer my character from Aria server to Kadum server but it failed. Can you complete the transfer so I can play with my friends, please? I appreciate it.
    Following attached the print of the failure.
    I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Request #1218894

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast