+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: PTS Maintenance Completed - April 9

1.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1

PTS Maintenance Completed - April 9

Hello everyone,

The PTS Maintenance is complete and the marketplace is now working!

However, the Wrapped Dreamwinder and the Manastorm Ticket: Elegant Wings items in the shop will not be available/purchasable.
    The Archeage Team

Hello,

Thank you for fixing mp, but Patron seems to be still bugged. Tinen said that Patron issue had to do with Marketplace being down.

Angry

My patron still donít work what did u fix other than market/I paid with my credits now time is wasting

4.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #4
    We still need to fix patron. It may take a few more days for patron to be restored to PTS.
    While they are related, they are not mutually exclusive.

I have a theory about Patron - I mentioned this in another thread, but I have 4 Patron accounts and of these, only my main account has patron active on PTS. This might be due to the fact that only this account is tied to a subscription while the others I pay through credits. Before the last update, I noticed all accounts (even the free ones) briefly had patron status, so maybe when they corrected that they inadvertently affected accounts that use credits to pay for patron since those accounts do not have subscription status. Again, I may be incorrect of my assessment, but might be worth checking into if a solution hasn't been found yet.

Hellow i need to pay my tax in pts can have my patron back ? :/

7.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #7
    Hello everyone,
    Elegant Wings and Dreamwinder are not in our Marketplace, as it has been updated to a more recent marketplace update. Sorry about that.

may two pattron accounts

in the past we never had any issue like we have now do u guys know what u are doing im spending money to have my stuff demolished its been a week u been promising we would have patron back why are all my accounts not working i have two accounts that are paid and now all my property is getting ready to go demo im fcking pissed fix this ♥♥♥♥ stop makeing promises 11 yrs now playing im tired get your ♥♥♥♥ right i has never taken this long to fix anything in this game now its all screwed up

and furthermore r u gonna compensate us for the lost of things and patron time i have lost fells like im giving u free money dont u think

Thank you for listening we appreciate your service

+ Reply to Thread