+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fake Email Adress for location check? NEED HELP PLS CANT BUY STUFF!!!

Exclamation Fake Email Adress for location check? NEED HELP PLS CANT BUY STUFF!!!

Hey together,

if i try to buy stuff in the shop there comes a steam overlay and this massage:

Du scheinst dich von einem neuen Standort aus einzuloggen. Gib bitte zum Schutz deines Accounts den Authentifizierungscode ein, den wir an fake.42365122@reg.150.fake.priv geschickt haben, damit wir deine Identität verifizieren können.

it says , an email has send to fake.42365122@reg.150.fake.priv what ever the ♥♥♥♥ that email is, and i have to confirm my location but i never ever had such an email. is it maybe bec its a steam account ? and how i can fix that problem? i already wrote a support ticket but i read that often that the EU support is nearly dead. Need your help guys. Cant even get Patron

and sorry for my bad english like u can tell im not a native speaker and im from germany ^^

if you login into your account you have the option to send a ticket
    Learn By Doing

As it turns out the support isn't dead, just very back logged and you're not the only one having thsi exact problem.. all we can do for now is wait our turn and perhaps make a post on forums like you just did.

Quote Originally Posted by Boneglue View Post
    if you login into your account you have the option to send a ticket
    Oh wow you didn't even read his message, did you? I'm surprised you aren't calling him a botter, like you do with the rest of ppl that ask for help buying from the store and get the fake mail location confirmation or the error 2025 problems. Impressive..

Steam buying is disabled anyways tho
    Dizzykitten [Daggerspell]
    EU Kyprosa, Pirate.

Kirawr [Primeval]
    EU Kyprosa, East.
    Yarr!

+ Reply to Thread