+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Manastorm Ticket: Walking on Clouds

Manastorm Ticket: Walking on Clouds

Bought a Manastorm Ticket: Walking on Clouds item that states "Allows you to choose one of the following items: -Wrapped Cumulus Magithopter -Enhanced Stormduster 1000 - Wrapped Umbrealla Magithopter"

When I selected the Umbrealla Magithopter, it was not wrapped. Now I can't trade it and have two Umbrella Magithopter under same character.

**If it is not supposed to be Wrapped, I would like to get a refund
    OR
    **Fix it so it is wrapped.

Anybody else having this issue? I cant even submit troubleticket because it won't let me on glyph website.

2.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks for the report, I'm taking a look at this now.

UPDATE: The Manastorm Ticket: Walking on the Clouds has been removed from the marketplace pending a fix, as it was not providing the wrapped versions of the gliders that it should have. For anyone that purchased it with the expectation of receiving a wrapped glider, our support team will be providing refunds for those purchases. If you wish to have this refunded, please submit a ticket via the support site, or by sending an email directly to support@trionworlds.com.

yea i got the same i have put in a ticket to see about getting a refund on them until they are wrapped and i can buy them later to sell

Quote Originally Posted by Tinen View Post

UPDATE: The Manastorm Ticket: Walking on the Clouds has been removed from the marketplace pending a fix, as it was not providing the wrapped versions of the gliders that it should have. For anyone that purchased it with the expectation of receiving a wrapped glider, our support team will be providing refunds for those purchases. If you wish to have this refunded, please submit a ticket via the support site, or by sending an email directly to support@trionworlds.com.
    is there and ETA on when the wrapped ones will be available

i would really like to know when this is coming back, i dont care it its wrapped or not....

I have submitted a ticket but no response: Ticket Number 1204316

@Tinen, when its coming back, i would love buy the Unwrapped version even.

7.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #7
    Unfortunately, I don't have an ETA on when we will have this Manastorm Ticket added back in, as we are currently awaiting a fix from XL on the item.

well thats annoying, oh well

Unfortunately, I don't have an ETA on when we will have this Manastorm Ticket added back in, as we are currently awaiting a fix from XL on the item.
    I also would not mind buying it with the unwrapped one, could you guys not put a disclaimer in the item and put it back there, while XL works on that, we all know how long they take to work on things.
    Roses are red /
    Blood is too /
    Yours got spilled /
    For a charcoal or two.

Any update on this manastorm ticket if really like to get 2 of the gliders myself but can't until it comes back.

+ Reply to Thread