+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: weapon to decor conversion? is this possible?

Question weapon to decor conversion? is this possible?

I have an epic t6 obsidian short spear I've grown attached to (not the weapon itself but the memories that come with it) and I would love to be able to convert it into a decor item so I can continue to keep it without it taking up unnecessary space in my bags or chests.

for players: would this be something others would be interested in as decor?

for Gamigo/XL: is this possible to do?
    Kadum East
    Jasperaus
    <Convergence>

this sounds like a really nice idea. I don't know if it's in the game already but i think this is something that they should take into consideration.

+1 on this (it's been asked about before too)
    Would love to have a display rack for old weapons/armor!

Since obsidian is not craftable anymore and it looked really nice, it would be definately really nice to have a way to craft some image items, even with a handful of materials, or an event to have images of gear that is no longer craftable.

+1
    Termocaos | Founder since 2014
    <Pink Fluffy Unicorns>
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Janudar > Leviathan > Ezi
    Unquestioned #1 Hero of Ezi
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Omg, Bdhm worst guild ever :<" - Someone Salty 2016
    "I hate healer 1v1s, it's like slapping eachother with a band aid" - Termocaos 2017

yes plz , i want to put my hasla bow on my wall.. this should have been an option from start on.

It's a great idea and it would be nice if that was a thing. In the meantime you can make a UCC of it to display if your house.

♡ Yoruki's Channel ♡
    ~ Housing ~ Builds ~ Showcases ~ Previews ~

Well i don't think it would be even hard to implement this for real. I have some Obsidian pieces as well just laying around and i don't want to destroy them and this would be a really awesome way to keep them.
    Rangora > Tempest > Jakar
    On my journey through this world i met so many great people and made long lasting friends. It has been an honor fighting and traveling by your sides.
    Proud and Free Firran
    IG: Favaro

8.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #8
    Community Manager
    Heya.

Thanks for bringing up this idea.
    We forwarded the idea to the team and will come back at you as soon as we have an update for that.

Carendash

Awesome that this may be a thing. I hope the team accepts and somehow implements this because it can open some nice decor items that are with a sentimental value, First sword, bow or anything like that.
    Rangora > Tempest > Jakar
    On my journey through this world i met so many great people and made long lasting friends. It has been an honor fighting and traveling by your sides.
    Proud and Free Firran
    IG: Favaro

I'm really glad this forum post has gotten enough support to be considered and I'm really excited to see what the decision on this idea would be having my well loved pieces being able to be displayed proudly would be the best

quick addition: it would be really cool if the piece as a decor item could still keep the grade glow if possible but not entirely necessary
    Kadum East
    Jasperaus
    <Convergence>

+ Reply to Thread