+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Mails Removed

Mails Removed

hi,
    i want to ask u why u remove the demolition notice of the merge server?
    u tell to us they remain on mailbox for 1 year…. this morning i have, this evening u delete it… is not true for all the people, u have to write a warning or something like that

yeah, I have lost quite a few mails that way.
    Roses are red /
    Blood is too /
    Yours got spilled /
    For a charcoal or two.

All is gone, 6 months before expiration date.

https://www.trionworlds.com/archeage...volution-2018/
    All items delivered to you via System Mail, such as your house demolitions and Evolution Compensation, will last for 1 year. Don’t worry about those items expiring unexpectedly or quickly out of your mailbox!

any gm on that can fig this stuff out. i lost quite a bit of stuff

yes all the mails expired and they lied again.

It's always been like that. Stuff in the mail does not necessarily stay there as long as it's supposed to. Everyone knows better than to use mail as storage.
    Mulberry ~ Snowberry ~ Kadum East
    Moonstone ~ Kadum West
    Fraxinus ~ Wynn West
    Cinnabar ~ Wynn East

Does not matter this can be a huge loss for some people when it clearly stated 1 year not 1 week not 1 month not 6 months 1 year is 1 year that is considered loss of property if they do not restore it. You are right people should not rely on mails as a storage medium but they should expect the mails that are there to stay there.

12month merge mail

Merge mail was for 12months. I have a guildie who had pages of merge mail that disappeared today and that is wrong!!!! Please address this quickly so many more do not leave our game. Im seeing nation chat full of angry people.

Yeah its not even half a year ! Come on !

I lost 7 pages full of stuff with limited edition furnitures that you wont be able to get anymore and bound items bought with credits like low tax designs and sleeping beds plushies etc long with all my mterials for crafting too .

If i where to sell just the limited furnitures i have on my mail i would have more than 10k worth of gold in game. And i cant get those anymore they are limited items from events

we need a server rollback to get all those stuff back unless they want to give it back manually

how i wish they will do something about this ... Ffs i just got back on this game a day ago and this is what i get

Same thing here, all my mails are gone. This happened at the last merge too.. so if you guys can just do whatever you did the last time, that'd be greeeeeat

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast