+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Hero Quest - Naval Support

Hero Quest - Naval Support

Ticket Number : 1205403
    In Game Character Name : Felseven
    Server : Aria

Hi there im felseven from aria. i am a hero here. i think there is a bug in my hero quest "Naval Support". I've done so many times to complete quest "Lusca Awakening" as Raid Leader, but i dont get any Hero Quest-Naval Support points from that, thats harm me so much. Please look forward into it. Because as Hero to complete their quest is very important to get the reward from it. Cant wait u guys to reply for it. Thanks
    Handsome is relative, ugly is absolute. And i'm macho, but i'm not sure.
    Felseven - Kyrios

Quote Originally Posted by Felz View Post
    Ticket Number : 1205403
    In Game Character Name : Felseven
    Server : Aria

Hi there im felseven from aria. i am a hero here. i think there is a bug in my hero quest "Naval Support". I've done so many times to complete quest "Lusca Awakening" as Raid Leader, but i dont get any Hero Quest-Naval Support points from that, thats harm me so much. Please look forward into it. Because as Hero to complete their quest is very important to get the reward from it. Cant wait u guys to reply for it. Thanks
    Same happening on Taris and it happened on PTS as well http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...-Hero-Missions

Im really hoping they do something in today maintenance.#feelsbadman :/
    Felseven - Kyrios

See how painful is that only because 1 bug i cant get reward. And hero doesnt have forever to complete their quest, there should be compensation points for certain bug.
    And yes there its also some same thread that only readed no act for it :
    http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...-Hero-Missions
    http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...o-Missions-5.3

wake up pls
    Felseven - Kyrios

Still no reply (ticket #1205704).

Quote Originally Posted by Myru View Post
    Hello~

Thank you for the report, and I hope I can help. Since some people are able to get the points but you are not I want to ask you a question.
    Do you meet the fully requirements to the best of your knowledge? : You were Raid General, Raid Commander, Co-Raid Admiral of a raid, Your raid was the first one to start the attack, Your raid specifically did 30% or more of the damage to the monster.

If you can say yes to all of that then my next question would be what rank and what faction are you a part of? What role were you in the raid?

I want to make sure all the information I can get on this is crystal clear. For people who have gotten points if you can answer what role in the raid you are and rank/faction you are as well it would be nice. Thank you
    @ Myru
    People who post here meet these conditions,
    And trying them out but can not get the mission progress
    Hero Missions are concerned with the motivations of the heroes, i hope these bugs get fixed quickly
    <TOXIC>
    Sirochan

Quote Originally Posted by narisige View Post
    @ Myru
    People who post here meet these conditions,
    And trying them out but can not get the mission progress
    Hero Missions are concerned with the motivations of the heroes, i hope these bugs get fixed quickly
    @Myru Yes, we do meet the conditions. Every time. I've attached screenshots to my ticket #1205704 as evidences of it. My naval quest should be completed by now.

8.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #8
    Hey everyone~

Thank you for all the reports. XL is already aware of the issue with players and some missions not granting points when they should, but I pointed out the Naval Support mission is specifically giving players issue recently.

Just want to open this up again. It is now happening to me where I don't get any points.

Char: Pesimo
    Server: Aria / NA
    Mission: Faction Support
    Role: Erenor

REQUEST #1218372

+ Reply to Thread