+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for Old/New players to start fresh with!

Looking for Old/New players to start fresh with!

Hello my name is Bi (bee), I have played Archeage soon after it was released and have continued to play off and on through the years. I stopped playing after the server merges and after my guild and friends all stopped playing thereafter. The thing I like most about Archeage is the sandbox aspect. Owning a house and farm, being able to manage a dozen life skills and work the economy. I'm not much of a fighter so I stick to PvE content.

To me the game feels empty without others to help and play with.
    If anyone is thinking about picking up the game for the first time or are returning, looking to get back into it please let me know if your interested in banding together.
    New players are welcome and I would be glad to assist you because I know how exciting and frustrating this game can be.

I do have a server I have played on over the years but that means nothing to me now.
    I would be willing to play on any server on NA.

Thank you for you time and consideration ^^

~Bi

I wish you a lot of luck on this. I hope you get a good group and a pretty heavy response as it truly makes the game more enjoyable. If however, you do not, and you end up playing in Aria, feel free to look me up and say hi. I actually just created a few new toons that I could log in and play while hanging out. Definitely hoping though you'll get a good response as it would be much more fun journeying with a group of new people than a guy who is just playing some alts, heh. Regardless, feel free to either in-game mail me or send me a PM here if you need anything.

Thank you for reaching out ^^ i'll keep you in mind

i have a west guild all about pve. we are called the Butchers and we have a beautiful mountain top player town. we dont worry about anyone else, just playing as we like and helping eachother.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmendrick View Post
    i have a west guild all about pve. we are called the Butchers and we have a beautiful mountain top player town. we dont worry about anyone else, just playing as we like and helping eachother.
    "The Butchers"? Where is your mountain town? If don't mind me asking, why such a strange name for a peaceful PvE guild? A joke? Or to lure in and kill as many newbies as possible? hahah!
    The following errors occurred with your submission
    archeage has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Hello!
    My nickname in the game Talandr. I am looking for a guild for side game. He played for more than two years. A year and a half ago I stopped, now I decided to return. Character one.

Quote Originally Posted by arikukoto View Post
    Hello my name is Bi (bee), I have played Archeage soon after it was released and have continued to play off and on through the years. I stopped playing after the server merges and after my guild and friends all stopped playing thereafter. The thing I like most about Archeage is the sandbox aspect. Owning a house and farm, being able to manage a dozen life skills and work the economy. I'm not much of a fighter so I stick to PvE content.

To me the game feels empty without others to help and play with.
    If anyone is thinking about picking up the game for the first time or are returning, looking to get back into it please let me know if your interested in banding together.
    New players are welcome and I would be glad to assist you because I know how exciting and frustrating this game can be.

I do have a server I have played on over the years but that means nothing to me now.
    I would be willing to play on any server on NA.

Thank you for you time and consideration ^^

~Bi
    come to Aria. we can start a guild here. We could get a hold of the owners who have farms and don't use them and buy them up if you need real estate.
    Never interrupt your enemy while he is making a mistake

Quote Originally Posted by DWolf View Post
    come to Aria. we can start a guild here. We could get a hold of the owners who have farms and don't use them and buy them up if you need real estate.
    can I join?

Gigabyte is looking for new ppl , alts and mains - https://discord.gg/TSwftYg
    Learn By Doing

Quote Originally Posted by Boneglue View Post
    Gigabyte is looking for new ppl , alts and mains - https://discord.gg/TSwftYg
    Whatever you do, just don't join this guild lol.. not only is it totally new, like a day old, but the leader just came back to the game and is already aggressive towards players in the help section of the forums (ex. calling ppl with error 2025 botters and such nonesense).

+ Reply to Thread