+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A waste of Effort

A waste of Effort

I grinded kyrios badges bit by bit and yes, im bad at pvp, only to afford a soul pet in arena shop. After several weeks of farming in arena I finally manage to get the soul pet. Then comes another hindrance: Ingredients. Ofc i just grinded my ♥♥♥ to get labors from quest, only to make a minimum amount of the items i need( and its not even funny). After that i finally have those requirements. The only thing i need left is the item called breath of small light. Need to remind you that i dont intend to use patron in this game because im njust playing casual since i dont have that much time to play the game. Since the item can only be used in a property, ofc i asked the playerbase if they can lend me their time to make thier property public. Every effort shattered the moment i read on the item's description that it is a bound item and can only be use on ownself, even if the property is set on public.......Now my only solution is to pay for the subscription i even dont want since like i said, Im a casual player and am busy in rl, just to look for a land to be able to finally make my ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ pet...... But I dont want any of those, I just want the pet. is that too much to ask?

It's almost as if they design the game so that paying to play, or at least buying apex with gold to play, is the best way to do it.
    Epic Erenor Scepter - 856 Magic Att, 733 gimped DPS.
    Epic Erenor Katana - 815.3 DPS.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

The game is really not intended to be played without patron, I believe. Non-patron is basically a free trial mode, that, instead of being time-limited, has limited features.
    Mulberry ~ <Archangels> ~ Kadum East
    Moonstone ~ <Odyssey> ~ Kadum West
    Snowberry ~ Cinnabar ~ Kadum East

+ Reply to Thread