+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Can't purchase patron pass & credits are missing!

Can't purchase patron pass & credits are missing!

So I bought 2 apex in game with gold over the past 2 days I had 2600 credits total
    Patron is only 2400 but when I went to purchase with the credits I have I got an
    Error message stating that I couldn't purchase patron at the time try again later.
    So I waited a few hours and tried again and now all the credits from my account
    Are missing... I put in a ticket to which they replied I would need more since I let my
    patron sub run out from before. That makes no sense if it's 2400 credits bottom line
    whether or not I let my sub run out makes no difference I had enough to get it
    Now I have 0 credits. I don't believe you guys are seeing what I am seeing on my end
    I put in a reply to my original ticket and really want this fixed so I can start playing again.

Thank you in advance. Dreamzzz- Lucias

2.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #2
    Restart the game for me. You should have your Credits still available. I haven't made any changes, I think they may just not be displaying properly, and a restart usually helps.

Ok so they went ahead and added credits back to my account but now I still can not purchase 30 day patron I keep getting an error message.
    The message says this exactly word for word.

Unable to complete your purchase
    Oops!
    We ran into a bit of a problem. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please try again later...

Been getting that the last 2 days now please fix this.

4.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #4
    Hey there,

I am investigating this for you, so please bear with me. I'll take over your ticket and update you when I have more info.

Thanks for your patience!

Hey there fasti. I appreciate your help! Thanks in advance. Dreamzzz- Lucias

Quote Originally Posted by GM Fasti View Post
    Hey there,

I am investigating this for you, so please bear with me. I'll take over your ticket and update you when I have more info.

Thanks for your patience!

6.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #6
    Updated your ticket, so check on that when you get a sec, please.

So I deleted and downloaded everything again and I'm still having problems. I have the 2610 credits on my account and now when I go to purchase my patron it is saying that I have already purchased it and it wont let me. Yet it's not purchased I am still at 2000max labor without patron going on 3 days now. Hopefully this issue can be resolved soon. If anything just take 2400 credits from my account and add patron to it so this issue can be resolved already. If you even tossed in few worker's pots for all the labor I wasn't able to acquire because of this defect that would be great too. Thanks in advance. Dreamzzz- Lucias...

Quote Originally Posted by GM Fasti View Post
    Updated your ticket, so check on that when you get a sec, please.

So I deleted and downloaded everything again and I'm still having problems. I have the 2610 credits on my account and now when I go to purchase my patron it is saying that I have already purchased it and it wont let me. Yet it's not purchased I am still at 2000max labor without patron going on 4 days now. Hopefully this issue can be resolved soon. If anything just take 2400 credits from my account and add patron to it so this issue can be resolved already. If you even tossed in few worker's pots for all the labor I wasn't able to acquire because of this defect that would be great too. Thanks in advance. Dreamzzz- Lucias...

9.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #9
    Check your forum Inbox for a message from me. Update your ticket if you're issue buying the Patron time continues.

Can't purchase patron pass.

First off I appreciate you adding the (5 Day patron) to my account cause it really has been a frustrating ordeal.
    Now in terms of the underlying issue being fixed... it still isn't and I don't know what the issue is.
    I log into glyph account management and I've done so on different browsers like you have asked I only get 1 of 2 different types of messages now.

1. Message says it can not process my purchase and to please try again letter
    2. The other message says that I have already made that purchase.

Now I can see that it in fact has not gone through because... A. I still have all 2610 credits on my account B. Still have no patron status from my purchase. So I am not sure entirely what is going on but this is the first time I have ever had any REAL issues making a purchase with credits.
    So as for now the underlying issue isn't resolved but I appreciate the short term fix you have added to my account. Thank you for continuing to work towards resolving this issue. Dreamzzz- Lucias-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast