+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: Spring Race

1.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1
    Community Manager

Greetings everyone,

It's been a week of the Spring Race Event so far.
    We would like to hear your constructive feedback as we want to improve the experience in ArcheAge with and for you.

For example:
    • What are the pros and cons for you of that event?
    • Any thoughts about future improvements to these kinds of events?
    • Would you love to see more of these events?

Be as detailed as possible why you like or dislike the event.

As an additional side note:
    We are deleting posts which are not related to the topic OR are just meant to disrupt the conversation!

Thanks in advance for sharing your thoughts about it.

~The ArcheAge Team

First off it's been 6 days including today, Seeing as the servers are down all day for us we only done the event for 5 days, So not a week at all, Secondly the event is just another free tax event for doing 10 minutes of going round in a circle, Just like the valentines one, Nothing special about it, The mines don't even work if you go fast enough over them, The rewards aren't interesting at all, Why would we want to spend 2 days getting 6 infusions when you can just get 30 taxes a day? It just feels like it's been thrown together at the last minute, Go look at the events we had 2-3 years ago and compare them to now

Would've been better if there were Loyalty Points or something like that for every single race you finish.
    Like, +5 when finished the race.

Das Event war/ist doch prima und jedenfalls eine Bereicherung für die ArcheAge-Spieler. Natürlich sind die Belohnungen ausschließlich für diejenigen, die Hiram-Ausrüstung erspielen oder um den einen Event-Titel zu ergattern.

Aber wieso muss es immer um Belohnungen gehen? Mir hat das Event gefallen, unabhängig von den Belohnungen. Überigens, auf Jakar war am Ostersonntag und Ostermonat auch ein Spielerevent mit vielen Geschenken. Selbst dort, wo die meisten Geschenke zw. 10-250gold wert hatten und ich sie mir selber erspielen musste, gab es Nörgler, denen wohl die Belohnungen nicht großzügig genug waren. Selbst viel haben wollen, aber nicht imstande sein, anderen etwas Freude zu machen. Auf diese Art von Spieler kann ich verzichten und freue mich um so mehr, dass diese nur eine kleiner Minderheit darstellen.

Danke nochmals an dieser Stelle für das Osterevent und ebenso einen Dank, an diejenigen Spieler, die meine Events mitgestaltet haben.

Auf die Frage hin, ob mehr Events dieser Art ins Spiel kommen sollen? JA! Mir ist jede Abwechslung sehr willkommen und von meiner Seite erhoffe ich mir immer noch, eine Wiederholung des Meeresevent mit dem Kistenbergen.

Better than some events that AA has had but many negatives with reds or enemies blocking your path & even knocking you off cliff edges. As stated above the rewards are pretty pathetic & I would have liked to see Loyalty, manastorm crystal and kyrios badges included. Certainly a good one for all those wanting alts to earn rewards as its too time consuming to have many alts doing it too!

Quote Originally Posted by magei310 View Post
    First off it's been 6 days including today, Seeing as the servers are down all day for us we only done the event for 5 days, So not a week at all, Secondly the event is just another free tax event for doing 10 minutes of going round in a circle, Just like the valentines one, Nothing special about it, The mines don't even work if you go fast enough over them, The rewards aren't interesting at all, Why would we want to spend 2 days getting 6 infusions when you can just get 30 taxes a day? It just feels like it's been thrown together at the last minute, Go look at the events we had 2-3 years ago and compare them to now
    Got 70 tokens, so it's been 7 days. Just as a heads up.

As for the feedback:
    In general anything that has to do with driving packs is a bad event in my book. Here comes the "but":
    If the time you need to win the race would actually have an effect on the reward it would make the event at least somewhat interesting.

What are the pros and cons for you of that event?
    it's original, it change than every repeatly events. Unfortunally, we don't have good rewards except manastorm crystal.

Any thoughts about future improvements to these kinds of events?
    I would like see rewards like dungeon xp (because we have only hiram xp), buff suit (like trader or fishing but this time for underwear),

Would you love to see more of these events?
    Yeah sure, could be nice if we have it as instance and a real road race

The ability to troll on this is annoying, it's too easy to drive your vehicle the wrong way and just bumper car people off the cliffs ruining their chance to get round in time. All it takes is one person who's being a toe rag to make it impossible for others to complete for ages.
    Yreawl - Taris
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it...

Quote Originally Posted by anon123 View Post
    Better than some events that AA has had but many negatives with reds or enemies blocking your path & even knocking you off cliff edges. As stated above the rewards are pretty pathetic & I would have liked to see Loyalty, manastorm crystal and kyrios badges included. Certainly a good one for all those wanting alts to earn rewards as its too time consuming to have many alts doing it too!
    Manastorm is included as the reward, 20 tokens for 10 manastorm

Quote Originally Posted by Reyki View Post
    Got 70 tokens, so it's been 7 days. Just as a heads up.

As for the feedback:
    In general anything that has to do with driving packs is a bad event in my book. Here comes the "but":
    If the time you need to win the race would actually have an effect on the reward it would make the event at least somewhat interesting.
    The servers came online in the early hours of wednesday morning, So tomorrow is 1 week and not everyone sits at home all day in front of archeage so for most people that can't do the event in morning and do come on at prime time, Today would count as day 6, And with the servers off, People only done 5 days so I stand by my point, 5 days

Quote Originally Posted by anon123 View Post
    I have alts, I run 4 accounts, and it takes me about an hour to do the event on EU and then another hour on NA. Manastorm crystals are part of the reward choices, and why I am actually doing the event. Need the Manastorm for mounts and gliders.

But, in line with another poster, PLEASE take a look as some past events. There have been 3 different fishing events, mining events, Auctioneer Daru events , and stand alone Daru events. Repeats of events that reward the Merchant Costume (( Basic, Trade, Fishing )) would be nice. It would help players who missed the events or started the game after the events were long gone.

Another event, more for buff potion, was called Red Dragon Wyrmling (( or something similar)) it could only be done at certain times in the day, you had three chances.

Rum/River Runner event has had some nice token bought prizes in the past (( armor pieces bathing suits, Cyanafin dolphin, decor watermelon, buff drinks, ...and an achievement for bubble trapping X amount of birds when doing the glider quest. (( Bubble vehicle reward))

One of the Daru events I would like to see again gave RNG reward boxes, some of the prizes from the boxes were greenhouses that grew better than normal seed bundles. (( I personally liked the look of the greenhouses)) Or having the greenhouses added as a crafting recipe would be acceptable. Another Daru event, but one had to do the event every day, awarded a Seabug mount. Or a Corgi pet, or Corgi house pets.

A handful of events, but the initial reward started in the Glyphe store, where people had to pick the character on the account to do the event. Those events rewarded stuff like Wisdom Tree pets or Bear mounts.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast