+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Europe servers --> europe timetable for maintenances!!

Europe servers --> europe timetable for maintenances!!

I have a great suggestion......

EUROPE SERVERS --------> EUROPE TIMETABLE FOR MAINTENANCES!!!!!!

Thatīs all

The maintenance is a mandatory step to ensure the longevity of the server stability and cannot be avoided.

yeah then work at NIGHT! we do it in the EU all the time for or customer! this way you wont get any money from me in the near future.

Quote Originally Posted by Guizmo View Post
    The maintenance is a mandatory step to ensure the longevity of the server stability and cannot be avoided.
    I dont ask for avoid this or others maintenance. Ofc ourse we know itīs needed.

Just do them during the night, when is not prime time

As they said in the other thread, their operations team is based in the US and are required in order to do this maintenence

Quote Originally Posted by bailtree View Post
    As they said in the other thread, their operations team is based in the US and are required in order to do this maintenence
    and like i said. thats way we humans inventet nightshifts do US ppl dont work at night ?

look what they write now pfff... Hello everyone,

Since the conversation has gotten a little crazy, I'll try to address what I can:
    Yes, there will be compensation to EU players for the irregular downtime because of the maintenance. However, I can't give details because our current focus is completing this maintenance as quickly as possible.

I also saw a question about if the maintenance can finish sooner. Yes it is possible, the time given in the original post is only an estimate. We're trying our best to stick to it, but anything can happen during a hardware maintenance. This means it could even finish later if we run into problems. However, we look very on track so far!

Thank you guys for your patience, I hope to give an update again soon!

I will copy what i said in other post:

Gamigo, you are losing more money doing updates during prime time in Europe from players, than paying extra money to your workers in Usa to work and do ours maintenances during the night.
    Just use a calculator :P

When will the Europa servers be online again?

Quote Originally Posted by Moonwork View Post
    When will the Europa servers be online again?
    i think after 00:00

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast