+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Ex pirates login with over 3000 infamy

Ex pirates login with over 3000 infamy

My friends who were pirates before and stoped playin 2 years ago are loging back in without pirate status due to the January patch changes. They still have over 3000+ infamy so they are instantly gettin wanted debuff and goin to jail on their respective continents. I even got sentenced 4 days jail on my crafter character xD So far 4 ppl have had this and i expect all old pirates returning will go through this stupid situation.

Korea fixed this by resetting infamy on patch day and ported everyone back home. Trion didnt do this..

Now this is very very anti returning players and needs to be looked at.
    I mean what choice do u have if u dont know about the pirate quests to rejoin the faction on the day u get back. And even if u do rejoin u will have to login every week or its back to your original nation and hello 3000+ infamy wanted debuff. You basicly have to risk max jailtime wich maybe doesnt even remove all the infamy or try to farm 150k honor as a pirate somehow. This is doable but very tedious just cause trion sucked at patches.

What did other ppl do besides burnin 150000 honor? Can support help and remove this manualy?

Quest for join Pirate Faction

Patch January 2019: If you are inactive for a week, you will be kicked out of the Pirate faction.
    Few players come back and have 3000+ infammy and have 5000+ minutes of jail.

It's a revenge of the game.

All it takes is to get below 3k infamy and your permanent wanted debuff is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Reyki View Post
    All it takes is to get below 3k infamy and your permanent wanted debuff is gone.
    Doesnt get removed, they used a draught and its still there, only jail time might remove it, "might". So basicly your only choice is to either go back to pirate through a very risky quest that takes u into ynyster and nuia territory or face max sentance cuz jury trolls allot XD.

Quote Originally Posted by hostile View Post
    Doesnt get removed, they used a draught and its still there, only jail time might remove it, "might". So basicly your only choice is to either go back to pirate through a very risky quest that takes u into ynyster and nuia territory or face max sentance cuz jury trolls allot XD.
    3000+ infamy -> permanent wanted buff
    below 3000 infamy -> wanted buff until you went to jail like everyone else with a wanted buff

Whats wrong? Became pirate when it was "cool" but now dont want to deal with the issues you knew where there when you did it? Need a bandaid for that booboo? The system is in place for a reason and you best just deal with it.

The system is in place for a reason and you best just deal with it. Ha ha ha ha , +1

oops,sorry I posted it two times ,because of lag.

That 3k+ Crime didn't stack by itself. You did the crime and now you have to do the time.
    Rangora > Tempest > Jakar
    On my journey through this world i met so many great people and made long lasting friends. It has been an honor fighting and traveling by your sides.
    Proud and Free Firran
    IG: Favaro

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast