+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Ex pirates login with over 3000 infamy

Quote Originally Posted by Reyki View Post
    3000+ infamy -> permanent wanted buff
    below 3000 infamy -> wanted buff until you went to jail like everyone else with a wanted buff
    Ah so you have to do trial in anycase just make sure its below 3000 when u do it. Thanks, very good info

And to all ya'll others just lol...
    Its not about crime and punishment and pirating lol.
    "dont want to deal with the issues you knew where there" < ppl log in and have no clue about this issue that acually wasnt there 2 years ago lol. They could have left them as pirates and on login informed them "ok timer started u will be booted out in a week for inactivity". Its about clarity.

Its about a person login in and this big development change happens and the player has 0 clue whats going on. You login, die go to prison and watch your screen say "be online 4 days but dont play cause...yeah". What if the person has no gold or honor for draughts to lower bellow 3000? Keep playin with perma wanted? Going jail for 4 days once a week? Guess how inspired ppl feel to play again after that xD. You do want the game to come alive again right?

But its better to be a jaded child about pirates... "system is there" lol
    Why do you think korea reset it? Cause it makes sense for the customers and overall gameplay.

Quote Originally Posted by hostile View Post
    Ah so you have to do trial in anycase just make sure its below 3000 when u do it. Thanks, very good info

And to all ya'll others just lol...
    Its not about crime and punishment and pirating lol.
    "dont want to deal with the issues you knew where there" < ppl log in and have no clue about this issue that acually wasnt there 2 years ago lol. They could have left them as pirates and on login informed them "ok timer started u will be booted out in a week for inactivity". Its about clarity.

Its about a person login in and this big development change happens and the player has 0 clue whats going on. You login, die go to prison and watch your screen say "be online 4 days but dont play cause...yeah". What if the person has no gold or honor for draughts to lower bellow 3000? Keep playin with perma wanted? Going jail for 4 days once a week? Guess how inspired ppl feel to play again after that xD. You do want the game to come alive again right?

But its better to be a jaded child about pirates... "system is there" lol
    Why do you think korea reset it? Cause it makes sense for the customers and overall gameplay.
    I really don't care if you're a bit salty because we said that. The system is there for a reason, you robbed other players, killed them and things like that so you get what you deserve that infamy didn't just grow on it's own You raised it. And you can read patch notes and changes on the forums so no use crying over spilled milk.
    I have stopped playing and got back and guess what no JAIL because i wasn't a person that would rob and kill needlessly but i have been killed and robbed by people that were pirates so i cannot show sympathy towards your case. You get what you deserve, karma is a interesting thing.
    I would want the game to come alive but your past deeds will haunt you just as anybody else. You have no right to bypass anything just by saying i want to play the game again clear my infamy. Do the time in jail and clear it, you've earned it.
    Rangora > Tempest > Jakar
    On my journey through this world i met so many great people and made long lasting friends. It has been an honor fighting and traveling by your sides.
    Proud and Free Firran
    IG: Favaro

Quote Originally Posted by DarkWolf View Post
    I really don't care if you're a bit salty because we said that. The system is there for a reason, you robbed other players, killed them and things like that so you get what you deserve that infamy didn't just grow on it's own You raised it. And you can read patch notes and changes on the forums so no use crying over spilled milk.
    I have stopped playing and got back and guess what no JAIL because i wasn't a person that would rob and kill needlessly but i have been killed and robbed by people that were pirates so i cannot show sympathy towards your case. You get what you deserve, karma is a interesting thing.
    I would want the game to come alive but your past deeds will haunt you just as anybody else. You have no right to bypass anything just by saying i want to play the game again clear my infamy. Do the time in jail and clear it, you've earned it.
    Gosh you got no clue at all. 99% of pirates got their 3k of infamy by killing mounts. I was pirate for several months and didn't steal a single pack from anyone. You're just being a dick, that's all. And he ain't salty obviously. The only emotional people in here are the ones telling him that he deserves it.

You chose to play a game where u pvp and lose/win stuff and then are salty about exaccly that lol. Thats all fine but thats not what im talkin about. Im talkin about players coming back and being unable to play the game. But u seem so jaded about losing some packs to some player that u cant see my point lol. Your logic of karma and so on clashes even with xl games actions.
    Again i say: xl games on korean servers reseted infamy to 0 and sent every one back to their nations exaccly because of this issue. Trion did not. Xl games could have also done a timer start on login and an information popup but its fine both solutions work they just took the easier less work one. Trion ignored the problem completly and its ruining peoples gameplay today. Nothing to do with what nation they were. Im here givin suggestions and askin advice. You just salty over some lost packs lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Reyki View Post
    Gosh you got no clue at all. 99% of pirates got their 3k of infamy by killing mounts. I was pirate for several months and didn't steal a single pack from anyone. You're just being a dick, that's all. And he ain't salty obviously. The only emotional people in here are the ones telling him that he deserves it.
    Well not really anything bad about it. Being a dick isn't my forte just stating my thoughts on the matter. It's just that seeing someone saying it affects gameplay while he stacked all that infamy in whatever way he did is the choice he made when he played the game.
    And yes i was salty, whoever wouldn't? When the time and resources you spent go to waste to someone camping or killing you but i got used to it and found ways to make things work. But seeing someone like this is a bit funny, Karma is ♥♥♥♥♥ sometimes isn't it. Even if you didn't steal anything you can't say that about others.
    So that's the end of it you've made the infamy even if it was in the past, if they decide to do something about it good for you i am not gloating or anything the game system is fine by me.

It's not like my word has any worth in Gamigo's plan they can implement that or no, Gamigo can do whatever they want their rules, we just abide by them. Good luck
    Rangora > Tempest > Jakar
    On my journey through this world i met so many great people and made long lasting friends. It has been an honor fighting and traveling by your sides.
    Proud and Free Firran
    IG: Favaro

6.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #16
    Community Manager
    Heya,

Thanks for asking that question.
    With the changes done to the pirate faction with patch 5.1, pirates that turned inactive were removed of it.
    As you did need to raise 3000 infamy before, it is the consequence which every ex pirate has to deal with.
    We know that it might be frustrating but as mentioned, you were robbing/killing/stealing of others and due to that, you have to hope for some nice people in the jury or be very careful about your next steps to not be killed.

Carendash

Quote Originally Posted by Carendash View Post
    We know that it might be frustrating but as mentioned, you were robbing/killing/stealing of others and due to that, you have to hope for some nice people in the jury or be very careful about your next steps to not be killed.

Carendash

This is the best. I love you. And agree 100%

Quote Originally Posted by Carendash View Post
    Heya,

Thanks for asking that question.
    With the changes done to the pirate faction with patch 5.1, pirates that turned inactive were removed of it.
    As you did need to raise 3000 infamy before, it is the consequence which every ex pirate has to deal with.

Carendash
    Again its not about "oh noes im getting punished for being a pirate". The infamy can stay! Its part of the game. Im saying something else needs to be done other than absolutely nothing. Hence why im posting in Game Feedback.
    Its about a really drastic change in game design that needed to be handled better. You have potential returning customers who logged in and might have stayed if they had a smoother landing back into pirate status but what they were/are greeted with is not pirate status and information of what happend or some quest popup or choice. Hell when an item in game stops being used they add information in a tooltip "this isnt usefull anymore you can blabla with it".
    Absolutly nothin happens when u log in as ex pirate, u just stand there on growlgate and the npcs are red, u die and go jail XD
    10min later, 4 days of jail and "dont understand what happend" and the thinking like "what is this company doin now, screw this i'm gonna play something else" will not make them stay. You present people with this gigantic puzzle on day 0 expect many of them to turn and walk.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2