+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Updating Old Character Races,

Lightbulb Updating Old Character Races,

Beyond playing this game I notice that some of the character races lack of a recent update of character customization or passives that can actually compete with some of the newer varieties. I on a personal level feel as though the old races should be revamped. Anyone who feel this way and wants a change speak up with your own threads or start something that can help resolve a movement to get this done.

Thank you all whom taken time to evaluate my thread post.

Quote Originally Posted by Yubean View Post
    Beyond playing this game I notice that some of the character races lack of a recent update of character customization or passives that can actually compete with some of the newer varieties. I on a personal level feel as though the old races should be revamped. Anyone who feel this way and wants a change speak up with your own threads or start something that can help resolve a movement to get this done.

Thank you all whom taken time to evaluate my thread post.
    Fortunately, this may already be in development. ArcheAge got a new art director during the planning for Western Hiram Mountains and the devs noted that not only are the art assets starting to show their age, but they've been watered down a lot over the years for the sake of optimization. Their plan was to start evaluating in January and start working on the graphics tech and art assets through 2019. Their hope is that they'll be able to show improvements in the later half of the year.

+ Reply to Thread