+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sealed Lunafrost Question.

Sealed Lunafrost Question.

Hi guys,

Since I opened a lot of Ancestral/Prince/Queen Crates, I've a lot of Sealed Lunafrost (And I already have all the Lunafrost that I needed for my Armor/Weapons), there is anything that can be done with them?

Sell them? Unseal them and Evenstone them? Convert them in something?

You can use evenstone in unsealed versions too. You will get same amount of lunarites. And you can use this lunarites to craft other stones. Check recipes in game (press O)!

But is it worth it?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkrurik View Post
    But is it worth it?
    No. If you want income this lunarites will not help. But you can craft bis crystal to your cloak. And prime lunarite is one of the other high level item materials too. Check recipes and you will see the "answer".

Quote Originally Posted by mikroman View Post
    No. If you want income this lunarites will not help. But you can craft bis crystal to your cloak. And prime lunarite is one of the other high level item materials too. Check recipes and you will see the "answer".
    Well if it's not worth I should just vendor them, using the labor for something else and eventually buy what I need...

its worth it since there is no other way to obtain the lunafrost in game unless you have the launch frost when they were tradeable items

you can use them to level up alchemy
    use evenstone to break down to lunarite, refuse to higher level lunarite, break them down again etc. Best way to level up your alchemy.
    Needs an alchemy work station.

+ Reply to Thread