+ Reply to Thread

Thread: (NA/Aria) Returning player LF Helpful Guild

(NA/Aria) Returning player LF Helpful Guild

Hello,

I was really into this game back in 2014.. it has been so long, I just logged on for the first time ever since then... I am really looking for a guild that can help me grow and relearn the game, I want to buy Patron as well, but I am worried about the housing/land situation plus I'm clueless atm!

If anyone is looking to recruit active returning player please PM me or reply here =D

Level 50
    West
    Bligther.

Edit: I have found a really nice guild that have helped me a lot! Thank you for your replies, sorry I didn't reply quick enough.
    Thanks!

We are unforgiven rank 6 guild. Have quiet a few new returns back to the game. Would love to have u. We also have a very nice discord and active. What's your ign? We're in the recruitment tab

Quote Originally Posted by crazya View Post
    Hello,

I was really into this game back in 2014.. it has been so long, I just logged on for the first time ever since then... I am really looking for a guild that can help me grow and relearn the game, I want to buy Patron as well, but I am worried about the housing/land situation plus I'm clueless atm!

If anyone is looking to recruit active returning player please PM me or reply here =D

Level 50
    West
    Bligther.

Thanks!
    what is your main focus in the game?
    Never interrupt your enemy while he is making a mistake

@ Dwolf I just started back myself looking to do it all as i use to. Names Pinion Aria/West - if you are recruiting.

+ Reply to Thread