+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Infusion supply kit

Infusion supply kit

I don't know if anyone has already mentioned it, but to open a single infusion supply kit you need to click 4 times, & we normally get 20-30 kits per day from daily quests. that means you need to click 80-110 times daily to open all kits, which is quite annoying.

I suggest that xl games add 5x, 10x hiram infusions in the list so if you choose 10, it takes 10x kits away from your bag and you get 10 hiram infusions.

How about that?

+100000000000

its veeeeeeeery annoying

I totally back this, clicking these kits is rather frustrating, especially when you forget to open them and they start to stack (seriously, i have a stack of over a thousand and i'm not going to bother clicking all of them).

It would be nice to have a way to open all of them with the same mechanic of Shift + Right Click and it just gives you what you picked.
    Termocaos | Founder since 2014
    <Pink Fluffy Unicorns>
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Janudar > Leviathan > Ezi
    Unquestioned #1 Hero of Ezi
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Omg, Bdhm worst guild ever :<" - Someone Salty 2016
    "I hate healer 1v1s, it's like slapping eachother with a band aid" - Termocaos 2017

i have thousands of supply kits as well (millions actually) , what i do is line the boxes up and have my three year old click them for me.
    Never interrupt your enemy while he is making a mistake

i saw on kooncoon's stream it seems in a future patch(korea's current patch) they have (click x amount) option so all good.

I tend to put it on a random hotbar, and open them while driving a vehicle or riding around like a lemming in mistmerrow.

+ Reply to Thread