+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: character slots

Hello

Exclamation Non-working characters and slots!

I see that you can not restore non-working characters. Already a week you can not fix them. I noticed that people are playing on the server, and apparently they are fine with the characters and slots. But there are many people who have a similar problem and you ignore their requests. There was an update, but the problem remained! Still cannot enter the game. Black screen and all! It is also impossible to create a new character. Please again, please correct the problem! Thanks in advance.

There is already one active thread about this stop creating more.

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...haracter-slots

There is already one thread up about this topic. Making more threads won't fix character issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Ukina View Post
    There is already one active thread about this stop creating more.

This post wasn't what you think it was. It got changed.

Problem regarding the character issue hasn't been solved. Got 5 accounts:
    Account 1 ->patron-> server screen 3 chars-> character screen 4-> 2 empty slots "out of sync".
    account 2 ->patron-> server screen 4 chars-> character screen 4-> 2 empty slots "create char".
    Account 3 -> f2p-> server screen 1 char-> character screen 2-> 4 empty slots "out of sync".
    Account 4 -> f2p-> server screen 0 char-> character screen 2-> 4 empty slots "out of sync".
    Account 5 -> f2p-> server screen 1 char-> character screen 1-> 1 empty slot "create char"/4 empty slots "char slot unavailable".

Before all of this started I had max slots on all of the accounts.

When trying to logon on accounts 1, 3 and 4, so those accounts where there is a difference between char numbers in server and character screen, I get a black screen (as mentioned before in this thread). Account 1 and 3 that happens on only 1 char. Other chars are working normal. On account 4 I get the black screen on both chars.
    Seems like the chars that are 'out of sync' create the black screen?

I deleted the 'out of sync' char from account 3 and all empty slots went from "out of sync" to status "create char". I can't however create any new chars on any of those empty slots cause I get the 'pending char deletion' on all of them on ALL ACCOUNTS. Even on account 2 and 4 that just look fine. Doens't matter what name I use.

So the problem still exists. Let me know when you need the specific account and/or char names to compare them.

EDIT: I also noticed a lot of dc when trying to go from in game to character screen.
    EDIT 2: up-date. Made a new account to see what would happen there. Resulting in the same error as mentioned above "pending deletion". Even a new account through a VPN didn't change the result.

I hope this is not the case for new players/customers. Making an account and even pay for it to only find out you can't create any chars.

Hallo die carakter Slots funktionieren nicht und charakter unter lv 34 lassen sich auch nicht an spielen . Nur charaktere mit lv34 funktionieren. Synchronisation mit den Authentifizierungsserver fehlgeschlagen. Kein Charakter kann erstellt werden . Bitte kehren sie zur Serverauswahl zurŁck und versuchen es erneut. MACHT WAS SONST VERLIERT MAN DEN SPASS AM TESTEN!
    MFG Calu

All my characters are ok no issues there , also the right amount of spare slots are there but it will not let me create any more. I just get a message saying i cannot create the character and name in deletion.

character.pngHello
    I do not know if it is the correct thread but for more than 1 week, before maintenance I tried to create a new character and I get the message: failed to create character, saying that the name I put is pending to be deleted, I have tried with many different names and the problem persists

Quote Originally Posted by kiarra View Post
    Attachment 21474Hello
    I do not know if it is the correct thread but for more than 1 week, before maintenance I tried to create a new character and I get the message: failed to create character, saying that the name I put is pending to be deleted, I have tried with many different names and the problem persists
    I have this same issue at the moment

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast