+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: character slots

Hello Tinen
    I just created a new account and verified that a character is automatically created in PTS2, and only gives the option to use only one space in PTS1, this problem lasts several days and, in my main accounts, I want to eliminate some Pesonajes, that they are with extension, but I do not do it because I am afraid that when doing it the slot disappears, you could tell me if you are investigating and trying to repair this error.
    and in my old accounts in some appears 2 characters created in PTS2, when I have not created any character in that account

Quote Originally Posted by kiarra View Post
    Hello Tinen
    I just created a new account and verified that a character is automatically created in PTS2, and only gives the option to use only one space in PTS1, this problem lasts several days and, in my main accounts, I want to eliminate some Pesonajes, that they are with extension, but I do not do it because I am afraid that when doing it the slot disappears, you could tell me if you are investigating and trying to repair this error.
    and in my old accounts in some appears 2 characters created in PTS2, when I have not created any character in that account

Ditto as in my posts before Please can this be looked at please.

I've been in contact with Tinen regarding this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinen
    Hey there, thanks for providing additional information here. Normally, during every maintenance we run a character sync process that handles mismatches between auth and worlds like this - with PTS lately, since we've been doing so many back end tests, that was turned off. I had it run while the PTS was online the other day, but it sounds like we need to do the full normal process. Next time we update PTS with a new build, we'll do our back end work, and at that point it should get your accounts back into step.

For me it looks like it happens when you want to go back to the character window and you dc during that. Make sure when you logon after a dc like that to double check your slots. Check it in the character window. When they are not all there, go back to the server window. That resets the sync. Don't delete any chars while you're out of sync. My deleted chars ended up on PTS2 I think cause I suddenly have chars there xd. Same amount of chars I'm missing in my character slots.

Problems with the character slot

Good afternoon, I have several days with a slot problem for the characters, from pts 2 and the creation of the 2 servers to test the latency of the EU I can not create more characters, I have my main account with 6 slot for characters and I have 2 more accounts with "Patron" and I can not create characters either I have the blocked slot the characters are no longer eliminated they are there as eliminated but without disappearing altogether.

I see that there is a server that is in maintenance which is seen to be a mirror of the server PTS 1 that means that the characters that you do in pts 1 are reflected in that server that is in maintenance, then the problem is that there is a bug that by eliminating the character is not eliminated and the characters remain there with the name in red but do not disappear which causes you to also consume the characters' slot in the server pts1.

Because they do not put the Fluffy commands repetitive for all the characters so we would avoid creating so many characters to have items and upload our things to test well and maybe even put "labor" Infinite so we would test and play with a better experience.

I expect a prompt response.

I think this character issue would be fixed. If they removed mirror server of EU live (Pts 2).

My 2nd account Felynia, on PTS, is having a character slot issue due to the EU mirror server as well. I lost a character slot to the mirror server and I would like it back.

Also on my Main, Nayanulaan, I have a character deleted, but the slot is blocked by character and delete timer is long gone. Also on my 3rd account, Grrnod, deleted toon not deleted. Last I knew, via Trion so old knowledge, a server reset would fix the non-deleted, but suppose to be deleted, toon issue.

@ Gamigo, please, once you have finished with the EU and NA maintenance, please put PTS through a reset/reboot. And it would be fun to have the event on PTS as well. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Panterah View Post
    My 2nd account Felynia, on PTS, is having a character slot issue due to the EU mirror server as well. I lost a character slot to the mirror server and I would like it back.

Also on my Main, Nayanulaan, I have a character deleted, but the slot is blocked by character and delete timer is long gone. Also on my 3rd account, Grrnod, deleted toon not deleted. Last I knew, via Trion so old knowledge, a server reset would fix the non-deleted, but suppose to be deleted, toon issue.

@ Gamigo, please, once you have finished with the EU and NA maintenance, please put PTS through a reset/reboot. And it would be fun to have the event on PTS as well. Thank you.
    Having the same issue

Any new on these character slots please Tinen et al

I have still one missing on my main account as it seems to character a toon on the PTS under maintanance.

Still messed up for my main accounts

Character broken

So y'all fixed the characters not deleting after the timers ended, however, now one of my characters is unplayable. It was one that wasn't even being deleted. The server doesn't register any characters on that account, and when I try to log into it, the screen goes black just before the loading screen, and stays there. I'm guessing the client basically crashes itself because I can exit right out of it and it immediately closes.

Also 2 of the 6 character slots still say that they're unavailable, on 2 separate accounts. That "failed to sync" issue is still going on.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast