+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: character slots

Hello Tinen
    I just created a new account and verified that a character is automatically created in PTS2, and only gives the option to use only one space in PTS1, this problem lasts several days and, in my main accounts, I want to eliminate some Pesonajes, that they are with extension, but I do not do it because I am afraid that when doing it the slot disappears, you could tell me if you are investigating and trying to repair this error.
    and in my old accounts in some appears 2 characters created in PTS2, when I have not created any character in that account

Quote Originally Posted by kiarra View Post
    Hello Tinen
    I just created a new account and verified that a character is automatically created in PTS2, and only gives the option to use only one space in PTS1, this problem lasts several days and, in my main accounts, I want to eliminate some Pesonajes, that they are with extension, but I do not do it because I am afraid that when doing it the slot disappears, you could tell me if you are investigating and trying to repair this error.
    and in my old accounts in some appears 2 characters created in PTS2, when I have not created any character in that account

Ditto as in my posts before Please can this be looked at please.

I've been in contact with Tinen regarding this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinen
    Hey there, thanks for providing additional information here. Normally, during every maintenance we run a character sync process that handles mismatches between auth and worlds like this - with PTS lately, since we've been doing so many back end tests, that was turned off. I had it run while the PTS was online the other day, but it sounds like we need to do the full normal process. Next time we update PTS with a new build, we'll do our back end work, and at that point it should get your accounts back into step.

For me it looks like it happens when you want to go back to the character window and you dc during that. Make sure when you logon after a dc like that to double check your slots. Check it in the character window. When they are not all there, go back to the server window. That resets the sync. Don't delete any chars while you're out of sync. My deleted chars ended up on PTS2 I think cause I suddenly have chars there xd. Same amount of chars I'm missing in my character slots.

Any new on these character slots please Tinen et al

I have still one missing on my main account as it seems to character a toon on the PTS under maintanance.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2