+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: character slots

character slots

I'm having an issue with the charater slots on my alts. After deleting a char the slot is unavailable for creating a new char. Slots went down from max 6 to 2.

The selection window give's the 'fail to sync to authentication server'-warning, but going back to the server selection or restarting doesn't solve the problem.

The problem only exists on my f2p account not on my patron accounts. Problem started after the last server restart.

EDIT: down to 1 remaining char other slots are unavailable. Server selection screen still shows the number of 'active' slots I had.

Problem is getting worse. Now it's also happening on my main accounts, my patron accounts. When I delete a char, that slot become's unavaiable directly after the cool down ends. Lost 2 slots already.

More people have the same issue? Chances are high when this problem is common, something was wrong with last patch. When it's just me it's just an individual case what can be adressed by a ticket. So am I the only one?

That is generally due to a mismatch between auth and the worlds, which is addressed during normal maintenance. Let me check with the team on if that portion of maintenance is working correctly.

ty for reacting. Something changed btw. the message I got before (hovering with the mouse) was 'fail to sync to authentication server'. Now I get the message that I need to expand for more slots or remove a char. So that is the normal warning. When I remove a char though it doesn't create a open slot but after cooldown an unavaiable slot.

Can you check today? It should be working after some backend updates we ran this morning.

ty most are working fine atm. Couple were still having problems maybe because they were logged-on during the fix? Will try 2morrow again.

the problem still persists, you can only create a character in the account

Tinen - I did not have the problem until the fix now i have lost the 6th slot on my account -
    Waterhead

Quote Originally Posted by Kyriah View Post
    Tinen - I did not have the problem until the fix now i have lost the 6th slot on my account -
    Waterhead
    When i looked again i seem to have one character on pts2 which is under maintanence as well as waterhead on pts1. I have never created a character on the other pts.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyriah View Post
    When i looked again i seem to have one character on pts2 which is under maintanence as well as waterhead on pts1. I have never created a character on the other pts.
    Tinen please can you look into this one of my character slot is suck on the pts that is under maintenance and i have never had a toon there

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast