+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Is sunken ships still worth the time ?

Before november, i can have 1 apex per day, and now need 3 day for have 1 apex

Quote Originally Posted by Guizmo View Post
    Before november, i can have 1 apex per day, and now need 3 day for have 1 apex
    Right, before it was completely broken and not in line with anything else, and now it's a normal profit activity that pretty much matches the income of other mostly low risk sea activities like fishing. Roughly sitting at twice the per labor income of safe zone trade packs.
    Epic Erenor Scepter - 856 Magic Att, 733 gimped DPS.
    Epic Erenor Katana - 815.3 DPS.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

I haven't done this since before the changes so if I am misinformed I apologize. The risk is definitely higher as the labor is spent opening the crates to get the pack out of the sunken ship so the investment is in full before you even get to turn them in.
    Dacks- Tahyang/Conviction/Kadum/Wynn

Quote Originally Posted by DWolf View Post
    alts are a part of all games of this kind. if you see something in AA whereas you conclude that it "perpetuates alts" its a moot point.
    any mechanic you deem as perpetuating alts...has no consequence to the game at all.
    This game was not designed with the use of alts in mind. In Korea you cannot run multiple accounts unless you have an account given to you by someone else due to them using a social security type number per account. Alts are the reason for gold sellers and buyers existing the way they do in this game. I don’t think the companies like Gamigo and Trion realize how much money they lost from gold transactions by private parties. I’ve always felt that alts were the biggest exploit of the game. Personal opinion ofc. Don’t argue that alts help people keep up with p2w players either because those gold selling alts make it easier for them to p2w in the long run.
    #BackOnOllo
    <Hazardous> Ollo
    <From The Ashes> Ollo
    First and last great archer of Ollo.
    Kyrios to Kraken to Aranzeb
    Rip GB

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2