+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Some server history for us new players

Some server history for us new players

Can someone post a brief history of the server regarding where the "top" guilds evolved from?

For example, I see MSL vs Ohana on the Nui side slinging mud at one another daily but it is really hard to interpret who are the good guys vs who are the bad guys in most of these scenarios. Also, a break down of what happened with the Pirates would be welcomed too.

Try to use objective reporting and minimize subjective interpretation where possible. Many thanks.

I know i'm not supposed to share my opinion but ....

its a long long time ago i can still remember .... Nuia was a peaceful place nothing can divide us ... One day a guy called O* created a guild now knows as ( Ohana )to destroy Nuia he just invited all the crazy , troll , savage players in nuia just to accomplish his plan .... He start to PK PPL steal their packs stop the great ( Wild Hunt ) from doing world bosses and event's just to let them quit and he can Rule Nuia ... Wild hunt tried their best to stop Ohana but they couldn't and unfortunately they failed ... That's why now MSL seeking justice they are trying to stop Ohana from destroying the server ..yes Ohana act nice but they hide their true colours just to brainwash PPL and trick them that they are The GOOD GUYS …. But u know u can't erase history ....

… Regards OhanaLover <3 ....

Yeah sure Dexxy Trion went bust sold to gamigo fresh start was forgotten no auroria no castles no competition,about 90% of the people left now its a ghost town to farm gold to your hearts content enjoy your stay.

Quote Originally Posted by OhanaLover View Post
    I know i'm not supposed to share my opinion but ....

its a long long time ago i can still remember .... Nuia was a peaceful place nothing can divide us ... One day a guy called O* created a guild now knows as ( Ohana )to destroy Nuia he just invited all the crazy , troll , savage players in nuia just to accomplish his plan .... He start to PK PPL steal their packs stop the great ( Wild Hunt ) from doing world bosses and event's just to let them quit and he can Rule Nuia ... Wild hunt tried their best to stop Ohana but they couldn't and unfortunately they failed ... That's why now MSL seeking justice they are trying to stop Ohana from destroying the server ..yes Ohana act nice but they hide their true colours just to brainwash PPL and trick them that they are The GOOD GUYS …. But u know u can't erase history ....

… Regards OhanaLover <3 ....
    Was the server a free farm back then? I'm assuming that Wild Hunt was the dominant guild taking all bosses etc and this is why they decided to stop you doing events?

Why would they want to destroy the server? Are they trying to force a merge or something?

+ Reply to Thread