+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: [Complete] Taris Restart - May 10, 2019

1.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1

[Complete] Taris Restart - May 10, 2019

Hello everyone,

We will be restarting the EU Server Taris at 4:30PM UTC today, May 10th, 2019. The downtime is expected to take about 45 minutes.
    This is a proactive measure to prevent a crash similar to what Ezi and Jakar experienced over the past two days.

Maybe you should take these "proactive measures" at times other than primetime, when everyone has just come back from work on friday. Just a suggestion : )

Ok , and what about compensation ? for 2 week of downtime ?

W T F ? !
    This game is going to be closed soon or what?
    You trying get rid of players?
    I came back from work for chill and i see message to get the F out cuz downtime!
    Why Trino?

c'est quoi cette maintenance sauvage, j'étais en plein trad-pack, si je ne suis pas remboursé en OR j'arrête mon abonnement ça commence sérieusement à m'énerver vos histoires de maintenance !!!

6.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #6
    Hey everyone,
    Taris is back online! Thank you for your patience.

je n'ai pas perdu mes TD mais le tarif de vente à chuté de façon dramatique, bon c'est moindre mal quand même

I can't start Archeage, Glyph seems to be down or something. please fix it ty.

Quote Originally Posted by Doncella View Post
    I can't start Archeage, Glyph seems to be down or something. please fix it ty.
    Can login to NA OK, but if I try to login to Europe straight after launching Glyph, it gives a 1016 error and Glyph wants to update (I'm not on Taris so shouldn't be affected by that downtime?)

Quote Originally Posted by sblmnl View Post
    Can login to NA OK, but if I try to login to Europe straight after launching Glyph, it gives a 1016 error and Glyph wants to update (I'm not on Taris so shouldn't be affected by that downtime?)
    Same. Was on NA and when switching glyph crashed. after that I got update button on NA and later also EU but i always got error 1016.
    Resinstalled Glyph, first with repair but didnt work, after that deleted glyph (keeping games data intact) and reinstalled it but it started a complete download of the game...never had this issue before

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast