+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Please help me!

Exclamation Please help me!

Hello everyone!
    I'm new in this game-version. Server Taris. I checked the auction, there are no lots in the cloaks section. Is it always so? How do I buy a not-personal(not tied to bag) cloak? For example, I want to buy "Axis Mundi Aegis" cloak(marketplace, Gilda Star) and get it appearance on my cloak. Can i do this?
    Please help me, I don't understand what happens to a cloaks!

P.S. I'm sorry for my English

You can't get Axis Mundi Aegis cloak anymore ^^ Atm there are no tradeable cloaks

Quote Originally Posted by Pandaru View Post
    You can't get Axis Mundi Aegis cloak anymore ^^ Atm there are no tradeable cloaks
    Then How do I change the appearance of my cloak? О_о Only the guild cloak? Well, how can I get any nice cloak besides guild? (I mean, what cloaks are now available in the game?)

Quote Originally Posted by MsVolker View Post
    Then How do I change the appearance of my cloak? О_о Only the guild cloak? Well, how can I get any nice cloak besides guild? (I mean, what cloaks are now available in the game?)
    Depends on your style really. The guild cloaks look better as you go further up in tier. Some of the hero cloaks looks nice too. There's the bounty hunter cloak(scarf type) which looks pretty nice (reward from participating in 5 trials I think?), then there's the cloak from Aria in Mistsong (the giant bow) or maybe the cloak that drops in Serpentis (also a scarf kinda cloak). There's the anniversary cloaks which I personally really like, but unless they give those out in the future you can't get them anymore. There's not really many cloaks in the game, but these are the ones I can think of.

Thank you for your reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandaru View Post
    There's the bounty hunter cloak(scarf type) which looks pretty nice (reward from participating in 5 trials I think?)
    It's very cool. I thought that the game didn't have cloaks like Axis Mundi Aegis. Well, If you know, tell me please where to perform these trials?

You have to do a juror quest. For West, it's in Marianope, outside of the Hero Hall. After the quest, you'll be registered as a Jury member, and called upon to participate in trials

Thanks) Now I understand. But I have one more small question - can I get a black cloak? (like a scarf)

like this:
    Spoiler:

As far as I have seen, there is only the purple one (Serpentis drop) and the red one (Trials cloak) that you can currently get. I'm not 100% sure about this though!
    DPS don't have pocket healers, healers have pocket DPS. Know the difference

I haven't seen that black scarf cloak in game. Googled it and this came up in an old forum post:

"This was a special cloak during the first testing phase of the alpha.
    You got it for reaching a specific level.
    I guess it's not in the game anymore - at least not available through the quest. "

So I guess it's not in game anymore :/ I hope they add some more cloaks in the game sometime, would be nice with more options! ^^

I appreciate your taking the time to answer my questions. It has really helped me understand the situation
    Well, I go to the game to get nice cloaks
    Thank you very much!

+ Reply to Thread