+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Could someone help me understand

Could someone help me understand

I dont really understand what im supposed to be doing, I usaully like to reach endgame as fast as I can so I can start doing the end game content but there seems like theres so much other stuff to do? And also sometimes ill be following the quests and than once im done with a few quests , I cant seem to find anymore quests lol Could someone help me out and also is there maybe some sort of leveling guide?

Quote Originally Posted by Makavelix View Post
    I dont really understand what im supposed to be doing, I usaully like to reach endgame as fast as I can so I can start doing the end game content but there seems like theres so much other stuff to do? And also sometimes ill be following the quests and than once im done with a few quests , I cant seem to find anymore quests lol Could someone help me out and also is there maybe some sort of leveling guide?
    As fast as possible, or as fast as you working toward it is possible? If you just want fast then swipe your credit card and be at end game by end of day.
    Epic Erenor Scepter - 856 Magic Att, 733 gimped DPS.
    Epic Erenor Katana - 815.3 DPS.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

If you dont find quests its maybe because your level is "not high enough" compared to the level of the mobs on a map. Let's say that you are level 36 but farm on a map with level 40 monsters. The quests will not show till you hit level 40. You can compensate by overkilling monsters during a quest.

+ Reply to Thread