+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Skywhisper glider - "special propeller"

There's no way to get the Skywhisper gilda design so you can't craft it with either recipe anyways.

Bumping this.

If the Skywhisper glider is going to be a requirement for the Sky Emperor then there has to be a godamn way to actually buy or craft it. Loyalty, credits, manastorm, craft. Anything!

Fix this, please.

up, fix the skywhisper glider

WTF is going on I was about to spend my 300 Gilda on that design and the crafting has been incomplete for 3+ years and still not fixed .

I am totally amazed by this .... sort this crap out been looking forward to this glider since joining the game!!!

4.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #14
    Hello~

Uhm, I'm not sure I understand? It is known the Skywhisper recipe with the Special Propeller cannot be created still. But the other way shouldn't have any issue?
    https://imgur.com/SRkKv2f

People wanna fix for a "cheaper" recipe with a special propeller. All know that exists working recipe, but materials for it cost much more expensive.

I would love to know when the "Special Propeller" is going to be added to the game. Based off of the other items for similar gliders I believe the crafting mats are: Glowing Prism x 100, Sunridge Ingot x1, Superior Lunarite x20, and Gold Ingot x1. These are the exact Mats for the items: Thunderstorm Bomb Bay, Moonlight Stealth Device, Godshield Generator, and Red Dragon Igniter. If there is anyway this oversight could be brought to XL's attention that would be very appreciated.

Thanks,
    Pookha

up?

It's been more than a year since this Theme created and you guys still can't solve it?
    What is wrong with you?
    You haven't even tried to solve it. =\

Still an issue
    Wyntir
    [Aria]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2