+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Fluffy down again.

1.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #21
    We are aware, and working on getting fluffy back to a working state, however, it has lower priority currently than the stability of the live EU servers. Repeatedly asking and posting in multiple locations about it does not make bringing the system back online happen any faster.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinen View Post
    We are aware, and working on getting fluffy back to a working state, however, it has lower priority currently than the stability of the live EU servers. Repeatedly asking and posting in multiple locations about it does not make bringing the system back online happen any faster.
    No but it gets a response - i know pts is lower priority but still normally fluffy gets fixed fast and i post in multiple locations as i do not know where you guys read stuff. I really dont mean to offend but all we ask is a bit of news so now again. There are lots of things broke with PTS and i dont go on about them all the time but fluffy is PTS ... i am one player so you might take the fun out of me but i have been here since alpha - check my account details and if you can piss someone off as loyal as me how long do you think your newer player base will last. But thank you for your reply.

3.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #23
    Hello,

Fluffy commands are back up and working! We apologize for the long wait

Quote Originally Posted by iArches View Post
    Hello,

Thank you. Do you know if they're looking into fixing the broken characters next?

Quote Originally Posted by Wenk View Post
    Thank you. Do you know if they're looking into fixing the broken characters next?
    I hope they are looking into, I hate not being able to play on PTS because of this since it has made my characters go poof and there's no ability to create new ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Kayhaus View Post
    I hope they are looking into, I hate not being able to play on PTS because of this since it has made my characters go poof and there's no ability to create new ones.
    Yeah creating characters and using fluffy commands really go hand in hand. Even for those that are able to be on, still can't really do much at all.

Hello,

Thank you iArches, only can we have some characters to be able to use fluffy with. I will try not to harp on about it too much this time so any brief feedback will do.

8.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Wenk View Post
    Yes, we will be working on addressing this issue in this maintenance!

Yes, we will be working on addressing this issue in this maintenance!
    Great

2 days of trying to progress but these 3 commands never worked 1) Notice me fluffy! 2) Show me your moves, fluffy! and 3) Up all night to get fluffy! so rip on checking out patch blocked by fluffy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast