+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Alt System

New Alt System

With the new changes alts have became annoying as hell, back then they was just another way to make golds but now it's impossible to play.

Ban alts or putting gearscore cap on instance isn't a good idea we just need an alt system that prevents them for everything that is not gold making(leadership/trial/honor/joining arena-instances).
    I personally didnt hear anything about new changes to prevent them abusing system so i want to give an idea of a new alts system that could work(?).

Make a new system in-game that divide players into 2 categories: owners and alts;
    New characters start already as owners, every character has the possibilities to become an alt of another character;
    Character that are alts can become again owners but cant re-become alts for 1 week.
    Create a new report system that allows peoples to report others characters for being alts;
    If an owner's character get reported Gamigo has to check if it is an alt manually and ban if so, if it's an alt character the report vanish;
    If a owner's character with alts in his list get reported and that character is an alt (manually checked by gamigo) his whole list of alts get banned.

Doing so you can effectively get the list of alts (and theyr owners, maybe even putting a cap of 10 alts per character).
    After you get a real list of alts it's easy to block them for gaining honor, leadership, jury spots, queueing arena/instances.

This system requires Gamigo actually to check every owner's character report, but i don't think actually real alt users/abusers would lose theyr alts account, and they will submit them to the system quickly, so the reports will be limited.

Please if u want reply, tell the reasons why it won't works, so maybe we can adjust it and show it to Gamigo so they would actually do something for this alts abusing state,that is really unhealthy for the game itself.

Thanks for the attention.

or just remove cancer of Trino!

1. Cut all connection between NA and EU region! Your NA credits are 0 in EU. Your Patron in NA is nothing in EU. Problem solved. Or the worst part of the problem removed.

Or

2. "Merge" all resources and CDs in EU-NA regions. You will get same labor and loyalty in both region. If you use your labors in EU you will lose that labor points in NA too. If you log in to the "Limited dungeons" your CD activated in both regions.

And the output: -50% parasytes in game.

Do you know, why more and more alt is showing up? Because you have each day less active players. They were hiden because of number of active accounts and alt owners didn't need them so much. As active players leaving the game, alts numbers are increasing. It is simple, I had some alts as well, but bad communication, lack of information and interest since Gammingo retake the game lead me to reduce payment to them and stay in game as inactive player. I am losing loyality 4 day at month because of non stable servers, making login badge starting to be impossible as I am moving at 5:30 a.m. to work and comming back to family at 5 p.m. so I have only small windows to play the game and servers are in que, maintenance or kicking me after 30 minutes of inactivity, because they don't have hardware even if I pay for it... Their problem, just look on steam chart how many players is online in the game and will give you some picture of situation here.

This alts really annoying. Red dragon 4001 gearscore alts. Halcyona 4001 gs alts. even daily events capture spot by alts. no patron alts getting tons of reward from daily events.

For me non patron account join an event they no get rewards even leadership. only get if got some kills honor enough. no patron no event or no reward.

and yes plese EU player cant use NA servers or Eu credits cant spend on Na.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeyn View Post
    This alts really annoying. Red dragon 4001 gearscore alts. Halcyona 4001 gs alts. even daily events capture spot by alts. no patron alts getting tons of reward from daily events.

For me non patron account join an event they no get rewards even leadership. only get if got some kills honor enough. no patron no event or no reward.

and yes plese EU player cant use NA servers or Eu credits cant spend on Na.
    Did I understand it correctly that you're basically trying to push people without subscription out of everything?

Alts are always gonna be here. Game is almost dead. And as far as EU/NA is concerned, ppl farm the other for Apex to pay for Patron. SO what? It means they're being active which is what XL wants. Just focus on YOU. Don't worry about what other people are doing. I don't let what someone else does for money effect how I make gold. I still make gold regardless.
    Character Name: Damien, Atreyu

Server: Kadum, Nui

♫♪.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪ (っ◕‿◕)っ

If you want to make the world a better place, take a look at yourself, then make a change, hoooooo" - That one guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainex View Post
    With the new changes alts have became annoying as hell, back then they was just another way to make golds but now it's impossible to play.

Ban alts or putting gearscore cap on instance isn't a good idea we just need an alt system that prevents them for everything that is not gold making(leadership/trial/honor/joining arena-instances).
    I personally didnt hear anything about new changes to prevent them abusing system so i want to give an idea of a new alts system that could work(?).

Make a new system in-game that divide players into 2 categories: owners and alts;
    New characters start already as owners, every character has the possibilities to become an alt of another character;
    Character that are alts can become again owners but cant re-become alts for 1 week.
    Create a new report system that allows peoples to report others characters for being alts;
    If an owner's character get reported Gamigo has to check if it is an alt manually and ban if so, if it's an alt character the report vanish;
    If a owner's character with alts in his list get reported and that character is an alt (manually checked by gamigo) his whole list of alts get banned.

Doing so you can effectively get the list of alts (and theyr owners, maybe even putting a cap of 10 alts per character).
    After you get a real list of alts it's easy to block them for gaining honor, leadership, jury spots, queueing arena/instances.

This system requires Gamigo actually to check every owner's character report, but i don't think actually real alt users/abusers would lose theyr alts account, and they will submit them to the system quickly, so the reports will be limited.

Please if u want reply, tell the reasons why it won't works, so maybe we can adjust it and show it to Gamigo so they would actually do something for this alts abusing state,that is really unhealthy for the game itself.

Thanks for the attention.
    So in this post you said this -
    "I personally didnt hear anything about new changes to prevent them abusing system"
    however, your post only mentions that the alts "have became annoying as hell"
    but your post doesn't explain how they are abusing the system.

You will want to state a case that explains exactly why banning alts from anything is necessary. Explain how you feel alts abuse the honor and leadership they gain - (however they made changes to leadership a few years ago to combat that & those changes have been fairly effective), explain why alts should not be able to participate on the jury too & then you have to also explain why the changes they recently made to instances to discourage alts from participating has been ineffective to the point that the instances/arenas can't be completed.
    Because you have to remember, alts may be annoying, but players with alt patron accounts have kept the game going since beta, and to ban alts from any non gold making activity, will quickly lead to an aggravated conversation about how alts should be banned from everything *especially gold making* & that's just not going to happen. Period.

+ Reply to Thread