+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help create Kadum WEST Hardcore Guild

Lightbulb Help create Kadum WEST Hardcore Guild

Hello, my name is Blazin. I am 35 years old, played Archeage on and off for many years. Helped run a successful guild on Ollo back in the day.

I am starting a hardcore WEST guild on Kadum server. Looking for others that are interested in this type of gameplay, returning, new, old, doesn't matter. I myself have just returned from a long break from Archeage and I am not pleased with the guilds we have on the West. Seems they lack organization and motivation.

Let's create something better! Be a founding member, help decide name, goals, expectations, etc.

Join the discord!

Let me clarify what I mean about hardcore, as I've had a question come up on my reddit post; I'm not saying you have to have be on specific times or do specific things, we all have real life to deal with. But, what I more specifically meaning is, have a focus as a group/community and doing our best to be the best at it.

Archeage has many things you can do, I wouldn't try to limit someone, that would take away the sandbox nature IMO. But i want like minded people that are into knowing their class well, knowing content, helping lead the faction as a whole, contesting content, etc. And doing our best to be the best at it!

Look forward to talking/collaborating with those that are interested!!

Have pulled together 4 or 5 people already. Would still like to see some more people jump on board and help form this guild!

Come hang out in discord and have some input!

good luck

+ Reply to Thread