+ Reply to Thread

Thread: House and farming/ranching

Question House and farming/ranching

I'm getting patron status hopefully here in a few days never messed around with It Much so I don't know much about it how big of a land or how many plots would I need if I wanted to build a house and do some farming and raising livestock

Any size property letís you farm or ranch. The smallest property classified as a house are the 16x16 cottages. Larger properties tend to have more features and / or more space to work with though.

So I would need to find a bigger property if I wanted to have more space to work with to be able to do alot I'm still fairly new to some parts of the game

Start with your 8x8 garden that you get from questing. You'll find room for it anywhere. Then try to find enough room for a 16x16 house and a 16x16 farm. That should be a good starting experience. From there you'll learn the basics and see how you want to improve your properties and life skills.

♡ Yoruki's Channel ♡
    ~ Housing ~ Builds ~ Showcases ~ Previews ~

Thnks will do that

did you find any plots?, i've been searching for 2 days for an empty plot still no luck :C
    if anyone knows about an empty space do you mind letting me know?

Quote Originally Posted by Soucez View Post
    did you find any plots?, i've been searching for 2 days for an empty plot still no luck :C...
    Don't just look for open plots; you're unlikely to find any. Go up to the property and see if it's slated to demo in the near future. The date and time (in your local time) will be shown in red. If you find one, note where it is and keep checking it. If the owner doesn't pay taxes at the last minute, be waiting there with your house or farm design and plenty of tax certs at the appointed time. When the house burns down, place yours on the plot.

There is some skill involved, so others who have had more practice may beat you to it if there is competition, but sometimes no one else shows up. You also need to be patient and persistent. Keep checking structures; it may take you several weeks.
    Mulberry ~ <Archangels> ~ Kadum East
    Moonstone ~ <Odyssey> ~ Kadum West
    Snowberry ~ Cinnabar ~ Kadum East

Quote Originally Posted by Soucez View Post
    did you find any plots?, i've been searching for 2 days for an empty plot still no luck :C
    if anyone knows about an empty space do you mind letting me know?
    i can find you a plot. what server and faction are you?
    Never interrupt your enemy while he is making a mistake

+ Reply to Thread