+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: treehouses sunk

treehouses sunk

logged in today to see all my decor on my beanstalk floating and the lowest platform much lower than it had been. What the heck gamigo?
    ScreenShot0068.jpgScreenShot0067.jpgScreenShot0066.jpgScreenShot0065.jpg

it is the same with Yoruki's treehouse. Gamigo, you know how long it takes to decorate like these guys do? A LONG TIME, fix this crap.

it just isn't right. I'm glad it seems the bugged room is fixed but it took hours and hours to get everything decorated the way I wanted it to be. Now that the tree sunk it's not just a matter of plucking things out of the air and placing them back down again. The whole base and root system is different and all my darn butterfly bushes I've been tending to since we got these overpriced beanstalks have to be redone because they don't line up anymore. The ones around the base were nearly all the way I wanted them to be!

This feels like going through a beanstalk only merge.

Edit: I see it only took developers a week to fix the upgraded mushroom house on the korean servers which must be the same fix for the beanstalk. Why did it take them a week to fix it for the main version of the game but they couldn't take care of it for us? March 21, 2019 is when the beanstalk hit our version and if they had fixed it the following week a lot of this damage would have been mitigated. I'm utterly disgusted.

same here... everything if floating and i cant reach every deko items, because some of them are stucked into the wall.. thx for this mess... i placed 250 deko items... and chests full of stuff... i will take a half day or more to restore this mess... Q_Q i could cry...

5.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #5
    Hello~

Thank you for the report. Can you guys tell me your char name and server and also where your house is located? This will help with giving information to XL about this.

Thumbs up Please fix

I've decorated two beanstalk houses, and I hope I'm not expected to pick up all the furniture and place back down to fix it. I appreciate that the glitched room was fixed, but messing up all our furniture is not the way to go about it. Will there be a fix for this, so I know to leave my furniture as is, or is this a permanent change and we have to clean up this mess?

Toon's name is Soraa, my friend's is Kairii's. Both on Aria server around the Rookborne mountain area up top.

Server: EU Taris
    Char: Rytlock

So what should we do? Dont touch anything?
    Its because of the fix for the beanstalkhouse... they fixed the camera problem but messed everything else up with it...

Server NA Kadum
    Character Columbine
    My beanstalk is located in North ahnimar

Quote Originally Posted by Myru View Post
    Hello~

Thank you for the report. Can you guys tell me your char name and server and also where your house is located? This will help with giving information to XL about this.
    So what should we do now?! Remove the deco and place it again or shouldnt we touch anything?

not my character (my girlfriend's) but:
    Server: Kadum
    Name: Yoruki
    Location: Ahnimar, close by community centre (follow road right)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast