+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: treehouses sunk

Beanstalk House - uplifting

So I'll get right down to it.. has anyone else anywhere got a Beanstalk house with the unusual glitch that's put EVERYTHING levitating? I can stand under my bed, chests, mail box.. everything. I can't access my storage chests due to this glitch or sleep to regain labour.

Gamigo help! This only occurred since your last "patch" update.
    Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Yiffer View Post
    I'm okay with this. There was a visual bug and they fixed it.

I have spent hundreds of hours decorating in this game. Another 5 or 6 wont kill me.
    hey hey yiffer. I respect your opinion, but honestly, look at my example of the car. You would really go clean the car and be ok with it?

I aint, having said that I will of course redecorate. Have no choice, like this it looks horrendeous,

A bit late to the party my friend. http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...66#post2742466 check this thread for the answer.

♡ Yoruki's Channel ♡
    ~ Housing ~ Builds ~ Showcases ~ Previews ~

Quote Originally Posted by Myru View Post
    Hello everyone!!

Thank you for all the information. I do not need anymore, but I do have an update from XL about the issue.

The reason why the Beanstalk house has this issue is because plants on the top of the Beanstalk were located under the roof. To combat this problem, XL decided to change the positioning of the Beanstalk house. The resulting issue is everything else that was placed is now in the wrong position. So, unfortunately, all players who own this must redecorate their Beanstalk (remove the decorations and replace them). We will compensate you with some Tax Certs and a Labor Potion for this issue in the near future.

I hope this information clears up what is going on. Please let me know if you have any questions about this.

Please mail me all the items on my treehouse -.- I have 5x aurorian chests almost 100% full
    1x brainstorm, 1x joyride, 1x Splendid & 1x Expanded otherworld almost 100% full as well.

it will take hours to move around items
    Rafiki - Grimoire Hearts GM
    You follow ol' Rafiki he show you de wae

Ouch. I pricked my finger. Guess I'll have to chop my arm off to fix it.

tf.. that will need hours again come on..

same for me pls xD

Fortunately rearranging most my furniture isn't that much of an issue for me. I've actually done a lot of it already. The problem is that I've realised certain items are stuck in walls and ceilings and now cannot be interacted with. This includes my half-full crest brainstorm chest, which I cannot open or remove. How am I supposed to fix this? By demolishing the house entirely and hoping it all returns to me via mail?

Quote Originally Posted by Myru View Post
    Hello everyone!!

Thank you for all the information. I do not need anymore, but I do have an update from XL about the issue.

The reason why the Beanstalk house has this issue is because plants on the top of the Beanstalk were located under the roof. To combat this problem, XL decided to change the positioning of the Beanstalk house. The resulting issue is everything else that was placed is now in the wrong position. So, unfortunately, all players who own this must redecorate their Beanstalk (remove the decorations and replace them). We will compensate you with some Tax Certs and a Labor Potion for this issue in the near future.

I hope this information clears up what is going on. Please let me know if you have any questions about this.
    But i still have a problem, because i cant redecorate everything because some of the decoration is stucked under the roof. Q_Q

Server : EU Jakar
    Charakter : Chillex
    Koordinaten : E 2•19‘34“, S 20•15‘12“
    Name vom Haus : Chillhaus

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast