+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How can you get wings?

How can you get wings?

I saw in the internet a lot of wings that allows you to fly (NOT decoration)
    And I want to know how to get them. Is there a way to build them?

->You can check Folio (shorcut O) to see what you can craft, look under Gliders or search for "wings" Looks like you can craft using manastorms
    -> You can buy from AH, You want to look for "Wrapped" type of gliders or in market place etc.
    Before you purchase something from AH make sure to check youtube, pick one you like the best.

I have Crystal Wings, first skill is jump hi and second one helps you to land somewhere with in 20m. It is actually form of attack but I use it for quick landing. And third skill give %30 speed with using flaming pinion.
    Ponytail, EU, Prophecy

Quote Originally Posted by Miray View Post
    ->You can check Folio (shorcut O) to see what you can craft, look under Gliders or search for "wings" Looks like you can craft using manastorms
    -> You can buy from AH, You want to look for "Wrapped" type of gliders or in market place etc.
    Before you purchase something from AH make sure to check youtube, pick one you like the best.

I have Crystal Wings, first skill is jump hi and second one helps you to land somewhere with in 20m. It is actually form of attack but I use it for quick landing. And third skill give %30 speed with using flaming pinion.
    Note: The 2nd skill of Crystal Wings helps you to land with in 40m

& if u use the 2nd skill while flight boost is active, you sometimes fly at least 150m in the air.... use skills to prevent from falling hard on ground, use after 2,5sec glider again or just die only those three things can you do, when this happens <-- quite funny, when this happens, though
    ..... or sometimes just annoying....

You get normally the "basic" wings from an ingame quest around level 16. When you have those you go to mirage, look for the wing seller and buy the next 3 improvements for gilda. Improve the wings, equip them. Improve them further, equip them. Do the last improvement, equip them. You'll have wings that are good enough till you can buy some more exotic ones, and you'll have a box to store your wings in.

+ Reply to Thread