+ Reply to Thread

Thread: tank / healer or both

tank / healer or both

I am a player who has returned to archeage and I am looking for a good character who will be a tank or healing or the third option is both

my way of playing:
    - I would like to help be able to tank some dmg or heal others while having the chance to kill someone else

Earlier I played as
    - Paladin
    - Abolisher

I had the pleasure of playing a paladin but the problem is the possibility of killing someone I say so it was hard
    I do not know if the paladin is playable? if so, I would ask for some skillset + what items should I wear

I Currently use Battlerage Shadowplay Vitalism = Inquisitor in Plate fro my tanky Healer

https://archeagecalculator.com/?a=a2431128&b=5

here is what I am currently using and always upgrading as time and money allow. Try this and see if you like it.
    Consider any regrading as a bomb waiting to go off, with fail-safes that will trigger the explosion even if you disarm it. Randomly of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Maizekeen View Post
    I Currently use Battlerage Shadowplay Vitalism = Inquisitor in Plate fro my tanky Healer

https://archeagecalculator.com/?a=a2431128&b=5

here is what I am currently using and always upgrading as time and money allow. Try this and see if you like it.
    hmm and what about healing? I mean, is it enough to keep someone alive? and how do you deal with magicians?

Quote Originally Posted by Parsama View Post
    hmm and what about healing? I mean, is it enough to keep someone alive? and how do you deal with magicians?
    This is more for keeping yourself alive above all else and with mages well it is more of getting them before they get you. LOL it is not perfect build but it works for me at the moment.
    Consider any regrading as a bomb waiting to go off, with fail-safes that will trigger the explosion even if you disarm it. Randomly of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Maizekeen View Post
    This is more for keeping yourself alive above all else and with mages well it is more of getting them before they get you. LOL it is not perfect build but it works for me at the moment.
    can you post mi ur build (skill tree)

Quote Originally Posted by Parsama View Post
    can you post mi ur build (skill tree)
    Sure, here is my build for you to consider:
    https://archeagecodex.com/us/calc/479683

From ancestral skills in battlerage, you use lightning triple slash and flame tiger strike
    Then from Shadowplay, you use gale shadowsmite for the teleport skill from vitalism the flame fervent healing but feel free to change those if you want

+ Reply to Thread