+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: EU offline

I wonder if you know that most of the players are not children.
    We are adults who return home after work and want to relax playing a game. We do not mind spend few euros instead go to play in some game with pirate server not stable.
    We have patience. A lot. And I think it's proven since we're still here.
    But it is running out. Because the feeling it gives is that you are trolling us or that you do it on purpose so that the game is abandoned by more and more people every day.
    What you are doing does not work. Change plans, workers and/or timetables to work on server. But quickly. Before there are no more than four children playing and not investing anything in your game.

Have a warm feelings for people on Taris who saw their server crash twice in the same day !

i agree,compensation for downtime... every time down down and down..cant play

can you just bring the servers back from cloud to classic server clusters?? When you canīt handle the cloud dont move to cloud.

Thx for again a messed up evening.

No, no more patience etc

Endless nonsense why'd I come back

Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Please......................... Call the IT dep !!! Under Maintenance .... no joke !

maybe we should make posts when servers are up instead of down, you know, to not spam this forum so much

is it up again ?

Any crashes today ?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2