+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: [Resolved] Taris and Jakar Under Maintenance

Some of people saying why am i still playing because its the best mmorpg released in 20 year i cant see better mmorpg at market atm so if you want to leave no one forcing you to stay
    Remember Death. "Remember that you will die."

All of you here yelling angry because u want to play game so why are u guys not trying to help and fix faster
    Remember Death. "Remember that you will die."

Quote Originally Posted by MementoMori View Post
    All of you guys just repeating the things gamigo already knows instead of cursing try to help all of u just threating publisher with leaving game the thing they dont want trust me they are trying their best
    ily

I mean i'm annoyed by gamigo ♥♥♥♥ing this up so hard too, yeah. But people are acting like as if Gamigo WANT to have downtime during prime time and they're doing it EXPLICITLY to annoy people or something.

Or like they could just go on forever on the old servers, never changing, never attempting to improve anything.

It sucks it's not going smoothly but the vast majority of the time it's going fine, and when it's not it's not as if ArcheAge is THE ONLY THING ANYONE COULD EVER DO WITH THEIR TIME.

We're all losing some gold, we're all losing some play time, patron hours, opportunities etc.
    I'm expecting some pretty hefty compensation for everyone to cover all the nonsense, cause it's affected some people a lot more than others.

But even in spite of that, so much has been going right and it's not like they're not doing something about it. If you want to see them as a cold, heartless company only in it for the money, even from that perspective they literally have to fix the servers or they're going to be the ones who face the worst of it in the real world.
    So I think it's pretty safe to assume that it's going to get fixed. It might not be as fast as we'd all like, but the only alternative to it not happening is the full blown death of the game, so I'm pretty sure they're going to spare no expense at sorting it out.
    Songcraft needs to be renamed to CarryCraft for DPS.
    Healers are still mostly immortal.
    Bring back old sparring where you couldn't see the opponent before the fight began.

Server: Jakar // Ex-Retribution / Ex-Sirothe / Ex-Nebe

Main: Fiyfa
    Old Main: Etheron
    Everybody has an Alt: Seliel
    I have more than one: Lithim
    Altage is a thing: Phinglophin

<The Devout>

4.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #34
    Hello again,

Unfortunately we'll have to extend that ETA for another hour. However, as of right now we're restarting the servers.

Additionally, someone asked about compensation. Yes, the compensation will include this downtime as well as many others that have affected EU players. This will be taken into account along with many other factors in what the compensation will be. However, compensation will be given once the issues have subsided so you guys don't have issues using the compensation to the full extent.

Thank you for your understanding guys! I'll keep you update if there is anything else coming up.

Quote Originally Posted by DeusAmoeba View Post
    "We had no problems"

Sounds like you weren't playing archeage for very long before gamigo came along. Even with these downtime problems the game's actual quality is the highest it's been in a long time.

ArcheAge was a borderline irredeemable ♥♥♥♥show something like a year ago.
    The game quality is trash
    -CC Chains are to long to a point that if u dont have defaince u are dead every time u get CC
    -There are so many unbalanced classes
    -The fact that u can go whatever plate leather and cloth on whatever u want is broken.
    -There are no weekly patches to try to balance the skills e.x "defaince cool down decreas from 30 min to 30 sec" and if that is to much ADD more time to it next week, and try to "BALANCE" the game the game wont get balanced with a skill change once every 6 months.
    -Blance arena is not balanced (how to fix it ? dont show vs who are u fighting)
    -AFK everywhere Halcyone RedDragon Fall of hiram city and soon MM
    -No fun events
    -The gearscore difference feels harder then ever if u have 1K gs more then your oponnent its ALMOST auto win
    -The only other skill that removes CC is in battlerage
    -TOO MUCH DMG IN THE GAME everything depends on high critical dmg and critical rate thats it no thought before using skill just hope u critical hit so critical dmg gems will do the job
    -Bots , cheaters , gold seller all ruin the game economy
    And i can add more if u want.

Quote Originally Posted by iArches View Post
    Yes, the compensation will include this downtime as well as many others that have affected EU players. This will be taken into account along with many other factors in what the compensation will be. However, compensation will be given once the issues have subsided so you guys don't have issues using the compensation to the full extent.
    I have a question.
    You will give compensation from web, like always?
    So.....all players will have same compensations? Same from USA players and same for all Eu servers players?
    Because i think not all players in all servers had same problems, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Deflow View Post
    what aspects have been improved exactly? If you means bots I saw 3 in last 24 hours. Guess wel have to wait more weeks until servers are stable. Its very easy for a regular player to know if it is improved at the end. This game reacts badly to bad servers. We will either see an improvment or get ready for endless arrows to be renamed pointless arrows.
    Already specified the lack of cheaters swamping the major game content. That alone is enough.

Gamigo aren't some saintly entity who I'm in the mood to worship, but they made a game I love, that I was ultimately forced to quit because of Trion's immense failures, come back to life and not be smouldering garbage.

I have a lot of patience and generally in life it's served me well.
    Worst case scenario is the game completely dies and we all go do something else.
    That would suck immensely, but I'd rather see someone try to improve the game in every possible way and make it playable and vitalized for years to come rather than rake in the functionality in the short term and continue to milk the community til it dies up and dies.

None of the decisions gamigo are making here are ones that scream "we just want to cash in on this thing's dying breath and move on"
    If they wanted to do that they sure as ♥♥♥♥ wouldn't waste time trying to change anything, they'd just keep the RNG boxes coming and feign quality til everyone's quit.

Maybe they're doing a bad job of it, but it is what it is and the only direction it can go is towards improvement.

If you don't like the game enough for those things to appeal to you I don't know what to say.
    Songcraft needs to be renamed to CarryCraft for DPS.
    Healers are still mostly immortal.
    Bring back old sparring where you couldn't see the opponent before the fight began.

Server: Jakar // Ex-Retribution / Ex-Sirothe / Ex-Nebe

Main: Fiyfa
    Old Main: Etheron
    Everybody has an Alt: Seliel
    I have more than one: Lithim
    Altage is a thing: Phinglophin

<The Devout>

The issue will never be fixed, since they started touching stuff they should have never touched.
    It all started after the hardware maintenance so we all know where the problem lays, so it should be like the most easiest fix ever.

9.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastin View Post
    I have a question.
    You will give compensation from web, like always?
    So.....all players will have same compensations? Same from USA players and same for all Eu servers players?
    Because i think not all players in all servers had same problems, right?
    Compensation will be for EU as NA hasn't experienced the issues for stability and latency.
    We don't have any details regarding compensation specifically though, so we're not sure if it will be given from the website yet or what the compensation will entail.

Quote Originally Posted by iArches View Post
    Hello again,

Unfortunately we'll have to extend that ETA for another hour. However, as of right now we're restarting the servers.

Additionally, someone asked about compensation. Yes, the compensation will include this downtime as well as many others that have affected EU players. This will be taken into account along with many other factors in what the compensation will be. However, compensation will be given once the issues have subsided so you guys don't have issues using the compensation to the full extent.

Thank you for your understanding guys! I'll keep you update if there is anything else coming up.
    Warum braucht ihr jetzt noch eine weitere Stunde bis die Server neu gestartet sind? Um 8 Uhr Morgen UTC bringt ihr die Server wieder down für 5 weitere Stunden für nur um ein paar Übersetzungen zu patchen was früher nicht mal 3 Stunden gebraucht hat. Was nach diesen 5 Stunden passieren wird kann man sich ja jetzt schon ausmalen. Was ist da bei euch los? Alles dauert länger als früher und die Ausfälle werden immer mehr. Warum ist das so? Als Kunde sollte man da schon mal nachfragen dürfen...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast