+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: unable to create new character and characters are missing

Exclamation unable to create new character and characters are missing

I'm unable to create any new characters and my previous characters on another account are totally gone. Is anyone else having these issues?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonheart View Post
    I'm unable to create any new characters and my previous characters on another account are totally gone. Is anyone else having these issues?
    Same here. Previous characters got wiped. And can't create new character with empty slot. Stuck in a "name is pending deletion" loop, no matter what name I typed.

Quote Originally Posted by DaylightHK View Post
    Same here. Previous characters got wiped. And can't create new character with empty slot. Stuck in a "name is pending deletion" loop, no matter what name I typed.
    Yep! That's exactly what keeps happening to me too

Unhappy can't make new char in pts

ERORe:"name is pending deletion";

I can't access most of my characters either. I think when they took away that mirror server our characters were somehow linked to that. While that server was up I could access them but same day they took it away... The black screen started showing up. I've had two of my character slots returned since that server left but can not make any new characters. Name pending deletion is the message it gives.

Hope all is fixed soon. We are a small group but we love our pts community and the game.

EU seems to be stable as I've had no issues staying logged in there and no massive DC's in last few days so maybe PTS will be next on the "To Do" list.
    Mak_PTS

The world needs more good people willing to take a stand for what is right against those who intend to do harm.

Quote Originally Posted by Essex View Post
    I can't access most of my characters either. I think when they took away that mirror server our characters were somehow linked to that. While that server was up I could access them but same day they took it away... The black screen started showing up. I've had two of my character slots returned since that server left but can not make any new characters. Name pending deletion is the message it gives.

Hope all is fixed soon. We are a small group but we love our pts community and the game.

EU seems to be stable as I've had no issues staying logged in there and no massive DC's in last few days so maybe PTS will be next on the "To Do" list.
    Hopefully. Without character creation and fluffy PTS is basically a live server. Almost impossible to do what we do as pts players

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

8.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #8
    Hey,
    Is this issue occurring only on PTS or in other servers as well?

Only the PTS 1 server, from what I've been hearing and experiencing.

Exclamation

is this gonna be fixed any time soon it's been like 5 days with the same problem can't create char

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast