+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Disconnects in Instances

server Aria
    Golden Plains Halcy
    https://i.imgur.com/V5DnW6z.jpg this was 5 days ago once I spent 10 minutes the image began to freeze, I end up taking it out
    the other 2 times I disconnected when between golde halcy was the day 08/6 the same thing happens to me after 10 or 15 minutes it piece freezes everything I get messages

Hiram city: https://i.imgur.com/fSvjIhv.jpg
    2 weeks ago I was going to ♥♥♥♥ the tree it came out to me as you see in the photo 16:18 something like this Spanish time

not with this account, by the way with my main pj I'm banned permemente forum so I can not put it with the

Which instance: Golden Plains Battle
    The server your character is located: Aislinna@Kadum (Nuia West)
    Time, date and timezone: Jun 22, 6:39pm PDT
    What happened / Where did it happen?

After stand by, the raid formed and game crashed to the desktop, no "gods have disconnected you" message, just game crashed and closed.

Hi

i can tell you maybe one of your server's problem's , example the Ezi , jakar , taris haven't same Dedicate server, if u Put all server to where is jakar Dedicate location 50% of problems will be fix perhaps , Cuz i had problem with blocking ip 3week ago and now i can play with out vpn at jakar but i have problem when i go to Red dragon or golden plains battle i need to use vpn , cuz as iknow red dragon is on taris and golden plains battle is on ezi server but im not sure . that was a info i find.

noryth challenge have same problem cuz is on taris or ezi not sure > i mean need vpn so that show there is 3 Diffrent Dedicate server , and i haven't only that problem alot of italy player and persian and some other have this problem.

The server your character is located: Aislinna@Kadum (Nuia West)
    Time, date and timezone: Jun 22, 6:45pm PDT

While PVPing in front of the Haranya base, "Gods have disconnected you".

The server your character is located: Taris
    Time, date and timezone: 24.06.2019 - 11:16 UTC
    What happened / Where did it happen? During halcy and killing enemies i crashed to desktop , also at the same time 15 more ppl got dc from haranya raid

Time, date and timezone: 24.06.2019 - 21:24 UTC
    What happened / Where did it happen? During halcy and killing enemies i crashed to desktop , also login server down when i tryed to log in again. m fking lucky day

Fix the game please!!

When are you finally going to fix things with all the downtimes we gotten thanks to you?

You happily take our money for ONE MONTH of GAME TIME, yet we are LUCKY TO GET LIKE 1 WEEK A MONTH thanks to all your ♥♥♥♥!

FIX OUR GAME ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥S!! AND STOP ♥♥♥♥TING ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ABOUT OUR COMPENSATION!

The server your character is located: Ezi
    Time, date and timezone: 21:45 BST
    What happened / Where did it happen? A few seconds after halcy countdown had finished and I was half way across the field on the way to our relic (nuian). Game crashed and I had to login again from launcher. Note as has become the norm since last patch (not the server move) I was raidless. Whilst its fun to brawl, most ppl I think would like this fixing too

Which instance: Fall of Hiram / Red Dragon / Golden Plains Battle / Noryette Challenge
    The server your character is located:KADUM
    Time, date and timezone:GMT-3 22:30PM 04/07/19
    disconnected as soon as the instance is started

Time 11H 09 UTC date 07/07/19
    What happened:1) I accepted invit in instance
    2) I am waiting for the formation of the raid

Where did it happen? Disconnected just when the formation of the raid inc

It is not the first : Yesterday or un other day deconnected 4 minutes before the end

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast