+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 68

  Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Disconnects in Instances

  1. #51
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    3
    Which instance: Fall of Hiram
    The server your character is located: Aria
    Time, date and timezone: Everyday when instance start 2200H (GMT +8)
    What happened / Where did it happen: When queue for instance and pop up for accept. Game disconnect after everyone press confirmed. Sometimes crashed during loading into the instance.

  2. #52
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    14
    Which instance: Golden Plains Battle
    The server your character is located: Taris
    Time, date and timezone: 08.07.19 13:07 (UTC+2)
    What happened / Where did it happen? After porting to base i crashed to desktop. 1.Versuch pfutsch .. keine Teilnahme während die Instanz läuft möglich .. super toll

  3. #53
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynthya View Post
    Which instance: Golden Plains Battle
    The server your character is located: Taris
    Time 11H 09 UTC date 07/07/19
    What happened:1) I accepted invit in instance
    2) I am waiting for the formation of the raid

    Where did it happen? Disconnected just when the formation of the raid inc

    It is not the first : Yesterday or un other day deconnected 4 minutes before the end
    And it continues, as many times before: iI accept the entry and i go to wait for the TP to enter combat zone.
    Like days before >>>>>>>>>>>>new disconnection but it validated as usual an entry while the player is offline.

    Which instance: Golden Plains Battle
    The server your character is located: Taris
    Time 20H39UTC date 10/07/19
    What happened:1) I accepted invit in instance
    2) I am waiting for the formation of the raid

    Where did it happen? Disconnected before the formation of the raid inc

  4. #54
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    9
    Which instance: The Fall of Hiram city
    Server Jakara
    Time: 20 minutes before
    I cant enter today...lost dungeon…
    but dc not only in dungeons every day,CR,GR,on haulers with packs...atc..
    porting about 15 sec..atc
    and I have very very good PC and netconection...so I dont know what to do with this..
    I am very disappointed

  5. #55
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynthya View Post
    And it continues, as many times before: iI accept the entry and i go to wait for the TP to enter combat zone.
    Like days before >>>>>>>>>>>>new disconnection but it validated as usual an entry while the player is offline.

    Which instance: Golden Plains Battle
    The server your character is located: Taris
    Time 20H39UTC date 10/07/19
    What happened:1) I accepted invit in instance
    2) I am waiting for the formation of the raid

    Where did it happen? Disconnected before the formation of the raid inc
    And it continues, this time disconnected during the fight but it validated as usual an entry while the player is offline but no rewards als Always!

    ALWAYS MOUNT PROBLEM TOO!

    Which instance: Golden Plains Battle
    The server your character is located: Taris
    Time 11H12 UTC date 12/07/19
    What happened: disconnected during the fight

  6. #56
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynthya View Post
    And it continues, this time disconnected during the fight but it validated as usual an entry while the player is offline but no rewards als Always!

    ALWAYS MOUNT PROBLEM TOO!

    Which instance: Golden Plains Battle
    The server your character is located: Taris
    Time 11H12 UTC date 12/07/19
    What happened: disconnected during the fight
    I tried a second time Golden plains battle and i finished, so valided . But i do not get the validaation of the quest that is in my list of quests "decoraated warrior".
    This quest is still in my list and as my first entry is counted as quest made 1/2, now
    2/ 2 with 2d entry , I don't win 1000 pts of toil!
    These repetitive bugs penalize the players and will descourage more than one.

  7. #57
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    1
    Which instance: Red Dragon
    The server your character is located: Ezi
    Time, date and timezone: 22/07/2019 20h30 UTC
    What happened / Where did it happen: at the half of red dragon god disconnected.... and after relog i loose my enter to red dragon....

  8. #58
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynthya View Post
    I tried a second time Golden plains battle and i finished, so valided . But i do not get the validaation of the quest that is in my list of quests "decoraated warrior".
    This quest is still in my list and as my first entry is counted as quest made 1/2, now
    2/ 2 with 2d entry , I don't win 1000 pts of toil!
    These repetitive bugs penalize the players and will descourage more than one.
    first entry! but out 21H 07:bug
    2d entry

    Which instance: Golden Plains Battle
    The server your character is located: Taris
    Time 21H36 date 14/07/19
    What happened: disconnected during the fight before the end : i do not get the validation of the quest but this entry is counted as quest made 1/2 and too late for a new entry

    I think this forum "disconnects in instances" does not take into account my reports

    Someone got satisfaction from this forum because it not longer disconnects?

  9. #59
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    16
    got 2 new pc's since i play archeage and 3 new grapic cards, i have done everything i can at home to find the problem's that could stop this crash,

    19:37:33> <CRITICAL EXCEPTION>
    19:37:33> Exception Code: 0xC0000005
    19:37:33> Exception Addr: 0x0023:0x69058855
    19:37:33> Exception Description: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION
    Attempt to read from address 0x000000d0
    The memory could not be "read"
    19:37:33> Virtual Memory Usage: 2772Mb
    19:37:33> Dumping X86 registers
    19:37:33> eip=00000000, esp=00000000, ebp=00000000
    19:37:33> edi=00000000, esi=00000000, eax=00000000, ebx=00000000, ecx=00000000, edx=00000000
    19:37:33> ================================================== ===========================
    19:37:33> Starting stack-walking
    19:37:33> nvwgf2um.dll>nvwgf2um __unknown__(0):NVAPI_Thunk()
    19:37:33> nvwgf2um.dll>nvwgf2um __unknown__(0):OpenAdapter12()
    19:37:33> nvwgf2um.dll>nvwgf2um __unknown__(0):OpenAdapter12()
    19:37:33> nvwgf2um.dll>nvwgf2um __unknown__(0):NVAPI_Thunk()
    19:37:33> nvwgf2um.dll>nvwgf2um __unknown__(0):NVAPI_Thunk()
    19:37:33> KERNEL32.DLL>KERNEL32 __unknown__(0):BaseThreadInitThunk()
    19:37:33> ntdll.dll>ntdll __unknown__(0):RtlGetAppContainerNamedObjectPath()
    19:37:33> ntdll.dll>ntdll __unknown__(0):RtlGetAppContainerNamedObjectPath()
    19:37:33> ntdll.dll>ntdll __unknown__(0):RtlGetAppContainerNamedObjectPath()
    19:37:33> Ended stack-walking...
    19:37:33> ================================================== ===========================


    and yet i crash alot and it aint my PC

  10. #60
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    27
    Which instance: Golden Plains Battle
    The server your character is located: Kadum
    Time: 6:40PM PST
    What happened: Crash to desktop right as the raid started, not during waiting.

    Notes: 3rd day in a row now , please fix this lol.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts