+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Disconnects in Instances

Which instance: Golden Plains Battle
    The server your character is located:Kadum
    Time, date and timezone: 1/20/20, 9:20 pm EST
    What happened / Where did it happen? Clicked to enter instance, saw the Golden Plains background then was disconnected. 2nd time it has happened.

Time, date and timezone: 21/1/20 (Today), 1:30 pm AEDT (about 10 mins ago)
    What happened / Where did it happen? Clicked EXIT after instance timer completed, client immediately crashed to desktop. No error message, no loading or BSOD, nothing. Restarted Glyph and client and was able to loigin as normal.

Yesterday, same character froze repeately and crashed twice during the same instance. Each time, there was a disconnection message, then the client disappeared. When trying to relogin (Glyph remained open) I got the duplicate login message, so logging in again actually took two attempts each time.

Quote Originally Posted by sblmnl View Post
    What happened / Where did it happen? Clicked EXIT after instance timer completed, client immediately crashed to desktop. No error message, no loading or BSOD, nothing. Restarted Glyph and client and was able to loigin as normal.

Yesterday, same character froze repeately and crashed twice during the same instance. Each time, there was a disconnection message, then the client disappeared. When trying to relogin (Glyph remained open) I got the duplicate login message, so logging in again actually took two attempts each time.
    The server your character is located:Taris Time, date and timezone: 2/02/20 (Today), 12h02 client immediately crashed .
    When i return to the game impossible to enter the proceeding
    "registering for the proceedings is impossible because of the participant status.
    We think we are dreaming: i can't enter but i am supposed to participe when i am not in the instance!

In addition i am considered to have participated!!! 1/3

Second tempting entry Golden Plains Battle: no problem this time, i am not disconnected from the game but i never managed to show my main mount 100% hit points during the whole proceeding while my secondary mount did not pose problem. After my main mount have not pose problem in other zone

Golden Plains Battle

Quote Originally Posted by sblmnl View Post

The server your character is located:Taris Time, date and timezone: 2/02/20 (Today), 12h02 client immediately crashed .
    When i return to the game impossible to enter the proceeding
    "registering for the proceedings is impossible because of the participant status.
    We think we are dreaming: i can't enter but i am supposed to participe when i am not in the instance!

In addition i am considered to have participated!!! 1/3

Second tempting entry Golden Plains Battle: no problem this time, i am not disconnected from the game but i never managed to show my main mount 100% hit points during the whole proceeding while my secondary mount did not pose problem. After my main mount have not pose problem in other zone

The server your character is located:
    Time, date and timezone: 2040 - Feb 23.2019 + EST
    What happened / Where did it happen? Booted to desktop during a one on one fight

crash non stop since yesterday when i try to enter in the garden
    Load and when i am in the hall the thing crash, and seems also for many players now, fix it fast pleaseit is really annoying for people can t farm a part of the game...

Quote Originally Posted by Keld View Post
    crash non stop since yesterday when i try to enter in the garden
    Load and when i am in the hall the thing crash, and seems also for many players now, fix it fast pleaseit is really annoying for people can t farm a part of the game...
    Same issues here and for many of the people I play with. I've tried adjusting my settings between dx9/11 multi-thread etc. Nothing is helping. Updating my graphics driver just to see if that helps but I doubt it will.

I am on Aria server. I don't get as far as going to a dungeon. I am lucky if I don't get booted before the game finally totally loads up, when the "Gods" are on a roll, I am lucky to stay in the game 5 minutes, this happens a lot around reset. But sometimes, when the server isn't loaded I can get 30 minutes or more.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9