+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Fresh start transfers

Quote Originally Posted by Altivo View Post
    To be honest, i dont hope we get a merge with legacy servers anytime soon, EZI freshstart is still fine.

All the benefits those legacy players and people from freshstart that has geared legacy players, will give the rest an unfair advantage.

Maybe when we have the exact same patch as legacy and than like 3-4 months later, would be a nice time to Merge.

ATM legacy has way more overpowered buffs, that you can't get anymore in the game.

------
    If you dont like NUI server, u can always go to legacy yourself.
    Ezi is far from "fine". Neither Ezi or Nui is fine, and they need to open transfers away from both of them.
    And hopefully a merge of servers soon so we don’t have to play in a graveyard forever.
    Jamile

Quote Originally Posted by Islyn View Post
    Another useless post from you. What a surprise.

They were probably just making sure that the comment from Tinen about "5.5 for June" disappeared. Uh oh.

EDIT: Yeah, that post is gone, not just hiding the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by saltminer View Post
    They were probably just making sure that the comment from Tinen about "5.5 for June" disappeared. Uh oh.

EDIT: Yeah, that post is gone, not just hiding the thread.
    Where do you see something remove?

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...=1#post2742621

Quote Originally Posted by Altivo View Post
    To be honest, i dont hope we get a merge with legacy servers anytime soon, EZI freshstart is still fine.

All the benefits those legacy players and people from freshstart that has geared legacy players, will give the rest an unfair advantage.

Maybe when we have the exact same patch as legacy and than like 3-4 months later, would be a nice time to Merge.

ATM legacy has way more overpowered buffs, that you can't get anymore in the game.

------
    If you dont like NUI server, u can always go to legacy yourself.
    Since the other thread with all the discussion is gone I'll just reiterate: the most commonly liked idea/suggestion was to allow one way transfers to legacy. So people from FS can transfer to legacy, but legacy can not transfer to FS. This way those that feel like they can compete are free to try and do so, and the ones that stay are not disturbed by legacy players coming in for attempted "free farm".

Wow, they deleted the previous thread about FS transfers. Lmao. Well this one is just gonna fill up like the last thread cus so many people want off from both Ezi and Nui.

I guess criticism isn’t a allowed? Welcome to 2019. Year of the snowflake .

6.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #16
    Community Manager
    Heya,

The Forum thread and the comments with it have been removed by mistake.
    Unfortunately, we cannot restore it but we have read it and also updated it.

We are in discussion with XL about fresh start servers and will let you know once we have more information to share.

Quote Originally Posted by JemandLeNoob View Post
    Ezi is far from "fine". Neither Ezi or Nui is fine, and they need to open transfers away from both of them.
    And hopefully a merge of servers soon so we don’t have to play in a graveyard forever.
    Ezi isnt a graveyard lol,
    Merging Legacy with Freshstart, within the current 3 months, will give tons of problems for Freshstart players and i kinda not wanna be with Dupers on Legacy.

“Removed by mistake” lololol

“Cannot restore it” lololol

Isn’t there a confirm button after you hit delete?

And

Shouldn’t deleted threads/comments that you’ve taken away be saved? Should just be easily re inserted as you did deleting them. I’m not understanding here......

We are in discussion with XL about fresh start servers and will let you know once we have more information to share.
    Bitte, wenn es einen Freshstart-Server geben sollte, probiert mit diesem mal ein neues System aus.

Neustart-Server: EU Zarcatar // US Mejing

- Spieler müssen sich für -eine- Fraktion entscheiden, Charaktere auf beiden Seiten geht nicht
    - Spieler müssen sich für EU oder US entscheiden, beides zusammen geht nicht
    - Spieler können maximal 6 Grundstücke einnehmen, mehr geht nicht. Dafür können alle Charaktere des Account im selben Haus schlafen und das gleiche Bett nutzen.
    - Es wird vorab keine Aussicht auf Serverzusammenlegungen geben, ebenso keine Chance mit den Normalservern zusammengelegt oder einen Transfer dorthin zu erhalten.

noch in der Überlegung:
    - Es wird KEINE handelbaren Apex auf diesem Server geben, wer diese im Shop kauft, kann sie nur selbst einlösen (gebunden)
    - Es werden nur Spieler zugelassen, die einen Stammspielerstatus haben, Spieler ohne Stammspieler können eine 21 Tage-Demo spielen, danach kann der Charakter nicht mehr weiter genutzt werden, es sei denn, dieser wird zum Stammspieler aufgewertet. Im Fall der Nichtaufwertung wird der Charakter nach 28 Tagen automatisch gelöscht.
    - alle Gegenstände aus dem Shop, die die Ausrüstung doer den Charakter verstärken, werden nicht zur Verfügung stehen. Der Shop wird rein kosmetischer Natur sein, dafür mit wesentlich größerer Auswahl.
    - ….

Natürlich sind es nur erste Ansätze, diese können und sollten überlegt sein, denn die aktuellen server haben allesamt Probleme, die man mit einem Neustart-Server NICHT wiederholen bzw. fortsetzen sollte.

Quote Originally Posted by xiaodongwuzhijia View Post
    Where do you see something remove?

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...=1#post2742621

My bad, I thought it was Tinen that said it, so I searched under Tinen's name.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast