+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Fresh start transfers

Quote Originally Posted by Nuitransfers View Post
    Numbers? We fought outnumbered for a good while, our numbers stayed consistent while the opposition's numbers grew smaller over time due to excessive internal drama making people quit and bad leadership not knowing how to run a guild.
    Gear? Half our guild quit for months and was miles behind in gear.
    Botting? The opposition literally offered up scripts with a popular botting program to help them farm.

Not to mention they were buying up every available account for people who were willing to play for them. And with those accounts, larger numbers and gear advantage still refused to pull bosses and even lost those bosses to the smaller pirate raid.

But yeah, pirates are baddies and it is our fault we won.
    I was expecting a spin job, but that was a bit much. Your guild lead threw away the credits to change the name again, so it made it a touch harder to pick out all of your guild in the top 20 of the gear list lmao. Your guild currently holds 3rd, 4th, 6th, 12th, 13th, 14th, 17th and 20th. Oh, and 26th, 27th, and 30th, so your guild has over a third of the top 30, in a faction that only allows 50 people max. There isn't another guild on that list that's comparable for highest gear score on the server. Facts hurt?

And that's the top end of gear. Ten of you get together, you should be able to steam roll 30 when they're east/west pugs. Hiram gear has produced such a nasty combination of crit rate and damage reduction that your gear is not even linearly better when comparing gear score, but exponentially so. When I hit 9k, stomping two 7k's was too easy, and 11 of you are over 12k. Was that too many numbers in a sentence?

Not sure how to respond to the grasping at straws of "well they cheat too though" that I already covered and you ignored, or the "larger numbers and gear advantage" that nobody on the server has both of if your group shows up with most of the top 30. I'm wondering if you own rolling with cheaters, but that last line of yours was NOT promising there. Care to acknowledge the cheating on your guild's end? Rationalize it? Acknowledge that you're not 'winning' without it?

EDIT: Congrats, your guild makes up about 1/5 of the top 100. So undergeared. Which of these 18 people do you consider to be 'miles behind in gear?' Insomnia and some other wackos are still active, so like half your guild is in the top 100 for gear? I guess you should boohoo harder about numbers, but no amount of 8k's gets through a group in the top 100 with 2 healers lol

Quote Originally Posted by saltminer View Post
    I was expecting a spin job, but that was a bit much. Your guild lead threw away the credits to change the name again, so it made it a touch harder to pick out all of your guild in the top 20 of the gear list lmao. Your guild currently holds 3rd, 4th, 6th, 12th, 13th, 14th, 17th and 20th. Oh, and 26th, 27th, and 30th, so your guild has over a third of the top 30, in a faction that only allows 50 people max. There isn't another guild on that list that's comparable for highest gear score on the server. Facts hurt?

And that's the top end of gear. Ten of you get together, you should be able to steam roll 30 when they're east/west pugs. Hiram gear has produced such a nasty combination of crit rate and damage reduction that your gear is not even linearly better when comparing gear score, but exponentially so. When I hit 9k, stomping two 7k's was too easy, and 11 of you are over 12k. Was that too many numbers in a sentence?

Not sure how to respond to the grasping at straws of "well they cheat too though" that I already covered and you ignored, or the "larger numbers and gear advantage" that nobody on the server has both of if your group shows up with most of the top 30. I'm wondering if you own rolling with cheaters, but that last line of yours was NOT promising there. Care to acknowledge the cheating on your guild's end? Rationalize it? Acknowledge that you're not 'winning' without it?

EDIT: Congrats, your guild makes up about 1/5 of the top 100. So undergeared. Which of these 18 people do you consider to be 'miles behind in gear?' Insomnia and some other wackos are still active, so like half your guild is in the top 100 for gear? I guess you should boohoo harder about numbers, but no amount of 8k's gets through a group in the top 100 with 2 healers lol
    Miles behind in gear was when most of us came back to play, back in April. It might surprise you, but people can improve their gear across a 3 month timespan.

Plus a patch just came out that a lot of us were prepared for by farming up scrolls and infusions so we had a lot of gear jumps on day 1. While most of the people who have been losing had quit, and are now behind since they did not do that same preparation. I can see how this concept of gearing might be hard to grasp for you judging by the endless whining you keep posting.

According to you we have roughly 20% of the top 100 geared players on the server, is that supposed to be extreme? That leaves 80% to face us, even if half of those are inactive thats still 40% of the top 100, double of what we have.

We even offered up world boss kills to guilds that wanted to PvP for gearing gold. We offered to do organized scrims for them to practice to get better, nothing lasted because their guilds were run horribly.

And I am not here to defend anyone's supposed cheating, I play my account and mine only. I am not aware of or responsible for anyone else's account or actions. But you come here accusing one particular group of something that practically everyone on every server has been accused of at some point. Most the people on this game are too idiotic to even tell the difference between a bot, macro and an actual player.

Thank you for being a prime example of the Nui (and to an extent really all of archeage) playerbase. All you do is make excuses for losing instead of trying to improve so you can try to win.

If anything, us getting transfers out would be good for people like you. We leave and some other group of cockroaches can come out of hiding and kill some bosses. But you would probably lose to them as well and make even more excuses.

Let us out.

I'm tired of looking at all of your faces. The AH merge was a good step, hopefully they'll just let us off so I can find new faces to get tired of looking at.
    Y A T A

Miles behind in gear was when most of us came back to play, back in April. It might surprise you, but people can improve their gear across a 3 month timespan.

Plus a patch just came out that a lot of us were prepared for by farming up scrolls and infusions so we had a lot of gear jumps on day 1. While most of the people who have been losing had quit, and are now behind since they did not do that same preparation. I can see how this concept of gearing might be hard to grasp for you judging by the endless whining you keep posting.
    Miles behind on gear in April, but have infusions stocked to level up on day 1 of a patch that landed less than 60 days after April 1st? LMAO. Oh right, I'll invent your BS now, half of you were unready, the other half were. Ok.

According to you we have roughly 20% of the top 100 geared players on the server, is that supposed to be extreme? That leaves 80% to face us, even if half of those are inactive thats still 40% of the top 100, double of what we have.
    According to reality, you do, and it's not 'extreme,' but you maybe ought to present an argument for why the people you go up against in a given group outgear you if reality indicates that they can't or don't, instead of handwaving away your non-underdog status. Oh right, it's lazier and easier to handwave and play the winning victim (have your cake, also eat). Like, the largest group that takes up that top 100 is Yata, which has a few people that like to fight (hi zherbus) and a reputation otherwise for carebear-ing.

We even offered up world boss kills to guilds that wanted to PvP for gearing gold. We offered to do organized scrims for them to practice to get better, nothing lasted because their guilds were run horribly.
    Scrims put the lower-geared guys at a disadvantage, because you already beat them on account of gear and/or tactics. They can't beat you on gear, so they'll try to 'learn tactics' and now they're sharing their tactics with you, so they're giving up any possible advantage in the guise of 'learning to fight better.' You're 'going easy' on them but actually making it harder in the long run because you gain a better understanding of the range of what they're capable of. They gain strictly less from the encounter, and lose gearing time to do it. So helpful.

And I am not here to defend anyone's supposed cheating, I play my account and mine only. I am not aware of or responsible for anyone else's account or actions. But you come here accusing one particular group of something that practically everyone on every server has been accused of at some point. Most the people on this game are too idiotic to even tell the difference between a bot, macro and an actual player.

Thank you for being a prime example of the Nui (and to an extent really all of archeage) playerbase. All you do is make excuses for losing instead of trying to improve so you can try to win.

If anything, us getting transfers out would be good for people like you. We leave and some other group of cockroaches can come out of hiding and kill some bosses. But you would probably lose to them as well and make even more excuses.

Let us out.
    Accusing is one thing, driving several of the bots away with a mount or hauler to verify the cheating is another, but now you're not discussing the issue in good faith. Like, are you pretending you don't know, or honestly defending the integrity of the group you roll with("hey guys, which of you botted/macroed/semantic-ed in western hiram? You're my friends, be honest, right?") That sucks, and mature adults own that sort of thing, just saying. It sucks that the forum rules prevent naming any of them, or I'd point them out, but again, I really doubt you're saying any of that in good faith.

In any event, down to my gear choices as well as my playstyle, at the risk of being specific enough to out my character on Nui, I've never been a 'prime example' of that server or the previous server I played in Archeage, though I like that you've gone to strawman. To reiterate, for reasons I already laid out earlier, begging for transfers is bad for everybody, including you, because you're just begging for the game to die sooner. Your paying/cheating pals would devalue their accounts by agreeing with you. That makes it all the more funny that you look down on people that haven't gone the route you have (cucarachas!). The roaches have more integrity lmao

Lol

There was good opportunity for PvP, we had some for a while, where it was back and forth but the reality is the east dislike each other more than they care about the pirates free farming. Then pirates recruited, got more people, the favela get super hyped on free farm so pirates consistently have 30+ and have a hold on things. The east could probably stop them if they wanted to work together but they don't so this is the state of things. Not really much to argue about, everyone just waiting for transfers lol

<Tea Time for Kittens>

J A E S U

Quote Originally Posted by saltminer View Post
    Miles behind on gear in April, but have infusions stocked to level up on day 1 of a patch that landed less than 60 days after April 1st? LMAO. Oh right, I'll invent your BS now, half of you were unready, the other half were. Ok.

According to reality, you do, and it's not 'extreme,' but you maybe ought to present an argument for why the people you go up against in a given group outgear you if reality indicates that they can't or don't, instead of handwaving away your non-underdog status. Oh right, it's lazier and easier to handwave and play the winning victim (have your cake, also eat). Like, the largest group that takes up that top 100 is Yata, which has a few people that like to fight (hi zherbus) and a reputation otherwise for carebear-ing.

Scrims put the lower-geared guys at a disadvantage, because you already beat them on account of gear and/or tactics. They can't beat you on gear, so they'll try to 'learn tactics' and now they're sharing their tactics with you, so they're giving up any possible advantage in the guise of 'learning to fight better.' You're 'going easy' on them but actually making it harder in the long run because you gain a better understanding of the range of what they're capable of. They gain strictly less from the encounter, and lose gearing time to do it. So helpful.

Accusing is one thing, driving several of the bots away with a mount or hauler to verify the cheating is another, but now you're not discussing the issue in good faith. Like, are you pretending you don't know, or honestly defending the integrity of the group you roll with("hey guys, which of you botted/macroed/semantic-ed in western hiram? You're my friends, be honest, right?") That sucks, and mature adults own that sort of thing, just saying. It sucks that the forum rules prevent naming any of them, or I'd point them out, but again, I really doubt you're saying any of that in good faith.

In any event, down to my gear choices as well as my playstyle, at the risk of being specific enough to out my character on Nui, I've never been a 'prime example' of that server or the previous server I played in Archeage, though I like that you've gone to strawman. To reiterate, for reasons I already laid out earlier, begging for transfers is bad for everybody, including you, because you're just begging for the game to die sooner. Your paying/cheating pals would devalue their accounts by agreeing with you. That makes it all the more funny that you look down on people that haven't gone the route you have (cucarachas!). The roaches have more integrity lmao
    April has 30 days, May has 31, June has 60.. Just FYI. As archer I farm 75 infusions and 25 scrolls per hour of war with just a 60% loot pot, explain to me how gearing up is so difficult?

We fought YATA, who had been playing during the months we had quit. And Shambles, who had people who had played during that period and bought out a lot of geared accounts for people to come play on. The half of us that quit came back around 7-8k GS while fighting 10k GS players. As I said before, their numbers were down as ours were consistent. Not our fault.

Your point on scrims is the most backwards thing I've ever heard. You think low gear new guilds are going to come up with new strategies that will beat raids of players who have played for way longer? If anything they would learn from the other raid to their benefit. No wonder you have a loser mentality.

I never denied that people in my guild have used bots or macros, I simply said I can only speak for myself and I have not used those. People can hurl accusations around all they want on the forums but it won't get you anywhere. As I said, everyone claims someone has cheated, you are just trying to push it all onto 1 guild.

I don't give a ♥♥♥♥ who you are, to me you are just making tons of excuses which is what the typical archeage player does. To me it makes absolutely no sense why more players on fewer servers would "make the game die sooner", if anything the current state of Nui does anything it's making people quit the game because it's boring. But you are free to have your own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by SHINYA View Post
    Lol

There was good opportunity for PvP, we had some for a while, where it was back and forth but the reality is the east dislike each other more than they care about the pirates free farming. Then pirates recruited, got more people, the favela get super hyped on free farm so pirates consistently have 30+ and have a hold on things. The east could probably stop them if they wanted to work together but they don't so this is the state of things. Not really much to argue about, everyone just waiting for transfers lol
    Don't think we ever pulled more than 30 and the average raid is 24-25, also most the people coming back are School Idols who heard about AH transfer and wanna play in case transfers happen.

But hey brs huehue l00000000000000000000000000l

Don't think we ever pulled more than 30 and the average raid is 24-25, also most the people coming back are School Idols who heard about AH transfer and wanna play in case transfers happen.

But hey brs huehue l00000000000000000000000000l
    You literally had 30+ today , what ?

And the problem was even when the east actually had more numbers they were all split up in different raids, just no one ever wanted to work together and then when the account repoing and all the doxxing ♥♥♥♥ happened I think people just didn't wanna deal with it and it died out and you've actually gained numbers since the pvp stopped lol

Also 25/38 members of your guild are BR by my count and I know at the very least 5 that aren't BR aren't from School Idols so at the very max you have 8 non BR players "returning" from SI

<Tea Time for Kittens>

J A E S U

Quote Originally Posted by SHINYA View Post
    You literally had 30+ today , what ?

And the problem was even when the east actually had more numbers they were all split up in different raids, just no one ever wanted to work together and then when the account repoing and all the doxxing ♥♥♥♥ happened I think people just didn't wanna deal with it and it died out and you've actually gained numbers since the pvp stopped lol
    We had 30 today with 1 being logged in as an alt, the most we've ever had, as I said just now.

The east was all working together when I first came back until the internal alliance drama split the raids. I don't blame anyone for not playing through the drama, I'm just explaining that our numbers have not really changed, mostly the other end going down. The raids are basically the same names as they were for the first few kraken kills with 4 additional active people who were added.

We had 30 today with 1 being logged in as an alt, the most we've ever had, as I said just now.

The east was all working together when I first came back until the internal alliance drama split the raids. I don't blame anyone for not playing through the drama, I'm just explaining that our numbers have not really changed, mostly the other end going down. The raids are basically the same names as they were for the first few kraken kills with 4 additional active people who were added.
    The only time the East actually worked together was when they were farming TWT and denying Kraken, at which time pirates only had 8-10 online for content time. At that time it was just Shambles and YATA working together, pirates didn't start signing on again until that fell apart and since that point east never worked together and pirates recruited from both the east and west and also repo'd accounts from the competition since then.

Most of the pirates want free farm > pvp, a few don't but most do and they've tried doxxing, repoing, zerging, and whatever else to achieve it. The east is too weak / petty to stop them and here we are all praying for xfers lmao

<Tea Time for Kittens>

J A E S U

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast