+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Fresh start transfers

Ezi should merge with Taris where Taris is a dead free farm server too like Ezi... One nation gets anything as owning x6 castles while haranya is the weakest that cannot do anything even after merge previous years. Taris is made by alt characters mainly. There are only 50 real players that are doing pve and pvp regularly everyday but it is hard to see that 50 at the same time so if a raid has 50 players in gr cr etc raids then only 15-20 players are the real players if you are lucky. Otherwise, rest is alts as usual. For lusca, abyssal it is very hard for haranya to gather even 15-20 players for the public raids too... The situation of Taris EU Server is so bad. Many players left the game or transferred to Jakar already.

Personally we are sick of playing with low active population without doing anything as pvp and pve as the weakest faction to go against the player nation named Karma... Karma has like 200-300 population recruitment so thy have the every best geared players from haranya and nuia in zerg numbers. Nothing changed even with previous merge. In my opinion 2 legacy servers without any fresh servers are enough for DEAD AA EU SERVERS of YEARS. The situation is really bad for AA EU comparing to NA or any other AA regions. Sadly that non of the distributors don't care AA EU for years... Right now AA EU has lots of server connection problems for months already .

Just merge Ezi with Taris for more population and turn off the server transfers... We just lose even the existed population on Taris everyday and no new players are coming even with new patches to AA EU Servers . We are always playing with the same players for years...
    Among the guilds a time where
    the Elven-kings under the sky,
    where Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,
    where Mortal Men doomed to die,
    the Ferre in the wilds and Warborn
    lived in harmony In the Land of Nui but,
    The One Guild was only for
    the Dark Lord on his dark throne
    In the Land of Nui where the Shadows lie.
    One Guild to rule them all,
    One Guild to find them,
    One Guild to bring them all and in the darkness bind them in the Land of Nui where the Shadows lie.

hi, I didn't read all of the posts here, so I dunno if my idea was mentioned and picked apart previously, but I do have an idea about Fresh Start and Legacy. One that seems to me like it might work.
    Over the years players have asked and Trion has continuously (for one reason or another) turned down starting a new, patron only server. Now I understand that might be a significantly lower pop server, however at this late stage in the game it makes sense to me. We don't have 5 servers in each realm anymore, there are only 3, and one (FS) is suffering because players are sick of playing on a dead server.
    IF we had a new patron only server, they could give all patrons on FS the opportunity to either transfer to one of the 2 existing Legacy servers or to the brand new, patron only server. Patrons on Legacy servers (who might have a hard time finding land for example) can also move to the patron only server.
    The patron server would NOT BE another FS server! It would be a mix of players from all 3 servers. FS players would be the only players given free transfers to any server. Players on legacy servers wishing to transfer to the patron server would have to pay the transfer fee.
    Then after a certain amount of time, the FS server would be closed permanently. All inactive accounts would by default, be transferred into legacy servers.
    The patron only server, although it would have a lower player base than the current legacy servers, would thrive throughout the rest of the lifetime of the game.

Please commence on discussing why this is not a good idea please. Or why you think it is.

Are you suggesting a patron-only server or a subscription-only server? There would be quite a difference between those two.

I do think there would be some logistical problems to overcome. For example, what do you do with someone who lets their patron status lapse?

Personally, I'd be reluctant to pack up and move to another server, because I own a few RP houses that took me days to decorate, and I don't want to do all that work again. And, I would only go if the rest of my guild went too; I've been playing with these people for a long time and would miss them too much.
    Mulberry ~ Snowberry ~ Kadum East
    Moonstone ~ Kadum West
    Fraxinus ~ Wynn West
    Cinnabar ~ Wynn East

Quote Originally Posted by Nuitransfers View Post
    Daily reminder to let us out.
    You know bumping threads like that isn't tolerated, right?
    Mulberry ~ Snowberry ~ Kadum East
    Moonstone ~ Kadum West
    Fraxinus ~ Wynn West
    Cinnabar ~ Wynn East

Quote Originally Posted by Nuitransfers View Post
    Daily reminder I am only here to remind people we want transfers.
    Thank you for the daily reminder. Give us transfer out of Fresh Start.

Quote Originally Posted by romonster View Post
    You know bumping threads like that isn't tolerated, right?
    I donít think they really care what happens to their account, considering they made it just for this thread. Itís unlikely that itís their main account.

Though, I agree. This topic has run itís course. Time to let the thread die an honorable death.

Input =/= influence, and spamming both breaks forum rules and acts to delegitimize your demand. Not that you'll listen, but oh well.

You make a good point. I guess it would only make sense if it were subscription only.
    It probably wouldn't be a good option for players who already have land and guilds established on legacy though.
    However, this is a plan that's created in order to remove the FS server entirely. So FS players would have to move.
    They could come to legacy and fight it out for every scrap of land available, however small that might be. Or they could go migrate to a Sub only program.

Thinking on this, I don't think Gamigo would allow players on a sub only server to transfer back to legacy however, because when their land/items demo & their things are sent back in the mail, if they wanted to return and play on a legacy server, their belongings in the mail would be lost forever. So because of that, quite simply, once you go sub, you can never go back.
    But just like on all servers, there would be an initial land rush on the sub only server, so they would get a fair chance to reclaim lands they preffered.
    I think that subscribers would probably have to be made aware that if they lapse on their sub, they would only have a 1 or 2 week grace period before ALL homes/buildings they own would be demolish.
    A sub only server would, by default, have benefits that Legacy servers didn't. Like better GM & CM involvement to eliminate patron status blips that occassionally cause players to lose their land due to bugs & to facilitate the resolution of billing issues. They would probably have better server coverage as well to keep servers running strong so players wouldn't experience as many lag or DC issues. The sub server would naturally be the premium server that got first of everything. Expansions would release on the sub server a week earlier. And certain cash shop items on the sub server wouldn't be available on Legacy. A CM and a GM would be available 24/7.

Trust me, the decision to go sub only, would be a lot more attractive than you think.

Still flogging that horse I see...surely it's dead by now.... remember when I said "If it's that bad just re-roll on a legacy server" well if you had done that instead of continuing to type and whine you would definitely be no worse and more than likely in a lot better state than you are now. I guess you don't really want it that bad, you just want the easy option.
    I've started to support global warming in the hope that it will melt all the snowflakes...

TIL I learned that grinding an account for 16 months is the 'easy option'.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast