+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Fresh start transfers

Quote Originally Posted by Shantar View Post
    Still flogging that horse I see...surely it's dead by now.... remember when I said "If it's that bad just re-roll on a legacy server" well if you had done that instead of continuing to type and whine you would definitely be no worse and more than likely in a lot better state than you are now. I guess you don't really want it that bad, you just want the easy option.
    Just grind out 30-40 thunderwing gems, 8 tw gliders, 7 kraken gliders and all the other hiram gear, cloaks, halcy necks, gems.. no big deal

Let us out.

Easy way out indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by HiramGearIsBalanced View Post
    TIL I learned that grinding an account for 16 months is the 'easy option'.
    Almost like there were people that did it much longer, under worse conditions or something.

Yes, believe it or not people came to Nui after playing Legacy for years. There were promises made that was really a bait and switch, however intentional or not. Advocating people start over a third or fourth time is just an unreasonable counter argument. It's just being argumentative.

Looking forward to update on plans for NUi aftter the synth patch and dye tickets are fixed, thank you for your work!

Any new info? Are we able to transfer soon?

We realized that some people did and got banned/have I'll gotten advantages and it's giving the rest of us are bad name

Quote Originally Posted by Noice logic View Post
    We realized that some people did and got banned/have I'll gotten advantages and it's giving the rest of us are bad name
    Let us out we don't wanna be associated with such negativity

Howdy Gamigo Partners, I look forward to an update of some sort of roadmap in the future.

All of us got banned, now there's only a few left. Let us out of this abandoned wasteland

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast