+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Healers and Boat Repairs

Healers and Boat Repairs

Healer boats repairs are scaled off of a boat owners healing crit rate. This means that just a few repairs going off nearly full heals a boat, while removing the healer gear means a crew has to get off exponentially more repairs. Is this a bug or is this intended?

If this is intended, why don't other things involving boat combat scale off of crit rates like cannonshots (ranged), flamethrower/missiles from a lion figurehead (mage), and ramming damage (melee).

If it's not intended, it's a warping aspect of naval combat and should be fixed.

This could explain a few things - I've seen HUGE repairs going off on boats that just don't make sense, and assumed somebody had very, very high machining prof (though I'm pretty sure that does make a difference). But still...

You can easily test it. Find a healer with a boat. Damage it a bunch. Repair a few times, look at the amount it heals. Now have the healer get naked, repair again and look at the difference.

4.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #4
    Hello~

Thank you for the report. I have sent word to XL about this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Myru View Post
    Hello~

Thank you for the report. I have sent word to XL about this issue.
    Is this in fact an "issue" (crit heal rate on boat owner affecting ship repair) or a game mechanic? Any word?

+ Reply to Thread