+ Reply to Thread

Thread: To the New CMs & GMs

To the New CMs & GMs

To the new CMs & GMs of ArcheAge, do you guys/gals think you'll ever feel the want (or need) to pop onto the PTS and hang out/play with players? I know some of the y'all are new and might not be used to that, but the old ones used to do it a lot, and it always made for really fun and memorable interactions between the players and staff. I think another bonus to that was that whenever one of them was on, they'd be able to communicate to us directly about specific bugs that needed to be tested, see what may or may not be working at the time, and/or have us test things in general. Overall, it was good times all around and I was just curious as to what you CMs & GMs thought about this sort of thing. Sometimes the PTS can get a bit quiet, and when the staff would hop on it would be exciting and fun; sometimes brighten the otherwise dull day a bit. It would be great to have that sort of thing happen again.

Now thats a good point to be talk about. As an old PTS tester i agree with you. I know PTS is just a test server and shouldnt be the one to main it but in order to test everything about the game you gotta play it like you used to on live servers. So back in days when old GM's was getting on and communicating with us we was actually thinking that we were helping Staff team and it was inspiring us to do more. Now i also know that you guys have been working real hard for us to get everything in order no matter if its Live servers or PTS server and might not have time to get on PTS but as my friend mentioned on topic it could be fun for both Staff team and testers.

+ Reply to Thread